"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad they showed them to show continuity..plus, he looks so damn adorable, even with them..but still, it just makes you want to give the poor guy a hug.

Hey ... I watching "Down in the Valley" with Edward Norton. There was a preview for a movie called "Little Athens." I saw Eric in it. He was a cop.

They showed someone speeding and he was in his cop car looking at the speedometer (shows how fast the other car is going). Then I later saw him on the phone talking to this girl saying "I'm not sleeping with someone else" (or something like that). Then we see him "doing the do" with a girl. He is still wearing his cop uniform.

I wonder if you can buy "little athens" any where. I want to see that movie. I figured they would show continuity with the bruises and stuff. I'm just glad the swelling is down on his face, cause that just looked awful and it hurt to watch him like that!! He still looks very hot even with the bruises!!

Oh okay! Thanks! ;-) I will have to check it out!! From the pictures from the movie he looked pretty hot!!

Yes he did, plus if you watch Lost, Jorge (Hurley) is in it and DJ Qualls too (who was Hurley's friend in the epi when he won the lottery) plus DJ is going to be on the Inquest epi as well.

It's just a ton of Lost people have been on CSI, Josh (Sawyer), Daniel (the FBI man who sort of tested Sara on the conterfeit money), Ian (Boone) was in the epi about the drag racing guys, and now Jorge in that movie.

The episode where the woman was murdered in her hotel room and the killer had gone down the steps. Nick had gone outside and the valet parking guy was Josh/Sawyer. It's the one where Nick got in trouble for saying something about the crime scene to him. Sorry I can't remember the name of it, but I know that Nick was friends with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back