"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI and Greg will always be #1 with me. Eric is talented, smart, funny, goodlooking, what more can you ask for? :D

I would be happy with just a nomination, not wanting to jinx a win, but I will say someone who hasn't watched it in a long time watched that episode because I was talking about it and even he said that Eric was fantastic, so you know he had to be good.

I'm partial though, I always think he's great.

Taken from the "Fannysmackin'" thread because it doesn't belong there:

"I wonder why people get so diffensive when someone suggests a character could be gay/ bi. Appart from the fact that it'll probably never happen, 'cause CBS is to chickenshit to go that way... *is sad*

Anyway, some might disagree with me, but I think Greg has been over his crush on Sara for a long time, at least since end season 4. Sure, he likes to flirt with her a little, but he flirts with pretty much everything that breathes. They're just really good friends, almost brother/sister like.

Also? You don't want to know how many gay men are married in this time and age just to hide who they are, so saying that Greg is purely hetro just because he says he's been dating girls... well, it doesn't really fly. I'm not saying that Greg is gay, because really? I don't know, but I don't see him as purely hetero either."

Look, the bottom line is Greg is a fictional character created by the writers for CSI. He's been written as straight by the writers for several years, so I seriously doubt they'll remap his neurons just to please you and a few other fans. Now if he were gay from the beginning, I'd buy it. But to me there is no evidence to show that he's gay or bisexual.

Toots, did you write that, because I know that wasn't me.

I didn't get into that whole discussion, except to say, that CBS wouldn't probably go there and that Greg is just a sensitive man.

That was me, and I still disagree that Greg has been written straight. Warrick, sure. Grissom, definitely. Nick, well there's the whole hooker thing. Greg? Not so much. I've got strong suspicions Gregs Bi. But that's probably something we'll never agree on, so I think we better let it go.

You're entitled to your opinion though. Me, I just think as much as tries to come off as a player and smooth with the ladies, he's got to be extremely shy around them..remember that stripper when he and Warrick went to interview her, and after, with the 'I'll raise you a stripper' line, I think he's a little insecure, that could be from the overprotective mother, or that he may have been ridiculed for that or his smarts when he was younger and that leads to what I've thought, he has a little bit of a low-self esteem, so they just may make him extremely nervous, he flirts, yes, but notice he flirst with the women he may not have a chance with, it's sort of safer.

But he has gone on dates, they showed him checking out her DNA, and then that phone call when Nick walked in..I'm just not sure he's been on many dates..or is that experienced either.

And I think that just makes him too adorable, I swear, just when you think he couldn't be, he is.

Last night poor Greg was all bruised up and stuff you could definatly see where he was beaten up. I'd be more then happy to offer to be his personal nurse and take really good care of him. *smirks*

Can we move on from the sexuality issue please? I love Greg no matter what but it really does not matter since CBS/TPTB would never go in the direction...

Now on with another Eric/Greg topic.

Did anyone from the US who watched last night's episode noticed how bruised Greg was? I got depressed, literally. I could barely concentrate in school today, but since I was thinking all about CSI I made 100% on an Algebra test and we talked about how Cuban cigars got smugged into the US. (Some girls said that they saw it on CSI and CSI: Miami... I took out this little sider thingy I had in my binder.)

As bad as it was seeing him bruised it was actually a good thing..continuity was needed. And as badly as he was bruised in the epi last night, it's much better than he was in Fannysmackin', still it's painful to see his face like that.

If you didn't notice then you were blind. Yeah I agree that continuity is a good thing. I felt bad for Greg knowing what he went through last week. He still looked hot though!

I posted some shots from the episode on the Greg pic thread.

He did look hot. I was glad to see the swelling had gone down where you can see his eyes, he had beautiful eyes.

Greg looked so hot last night even with the bruises... I also am glad he has some scars to remind us of the beating. Kinda like in Inside the Box when he had that band-aid on his face from the explosion, he looked so adorable I just wanted to squeeze him to death!

Ahhh what am I gonna without the new ep next week??? I was getting used to seeing new Gregness... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back