"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a "NON-Spoiler" Thread, we have the "Spoiler lab" for future ep discussions, and "Episode discussion threads" that we put up for that weeks ep. Please keep this in mind as lot of people are trying to be spoiler free. Thank you.

CSIangel17 said:
crazy_steph said:
I'm still gutted at having to wait for fannysmackin, I've just worked it out that it will be about 19/20 weeks till I get to see it if CSI starts at the end of Jan beginning of Feb :eek:

Me too, but from the little clips ive seen he really does deserve and Emmy nomination.

19/20 weeks? me too, are you in the UK, crazy_steph just cos thats when csi should air here :)

^ I think the episode might be Cats In The Cradle from season 2? he wears a weied mask thing, with sharp teeth drawn on on like a dust mask or something, under his csi specs lol!

*nods* Yep i'm in the UK. I suppose I could go and watch it on you tube but I want to be good and wait, and my sister might slap me if I do and shes scary :lol:

Eric is just such a talented actor and I can't imagine anyone else playing Greg. Eric is so much like his character I can't help but wonder if Eric had become a real CSI. It's jsut something I was thinking about. Eric definitely deserves a nomination, seeing as CSI hasn't had any good ones in a while.

I agree, I would love to see Eric finally recognised for playing Greg so well. (Especially for FannySmackin)

Yeah, I think he's getting more show time now and maybe this past episode is what helped his character become more involved this season.

See thats the thing about the emmy's look how many thought that "George Eads" should have been nominated for "Grave Danger" never seen that happen.

But as I always say, emmy's are about trophies, sure you are recognized ect. But in the long run its kudos from the fans I think that mean the most, heck most stars are not afraid to mention that they put statue on shelf and watch it gather dust, some use them as book ends, and or door stops. :lol:

If any award that any of the actors should be nominated for the "Peoples Choice Awards" that would be the best its the fans saying "Dang your good". The Emmy's its a panel that does it, blah what do they know they don't even recognize the show anymore really.

Course CSI has hit the spot where L&O the orginial had hit along time back, they too very popular, they too getting nominated right and left, then suddenly Zip-Zero-Nada-Nothing, and been that way sense. But you know what, L&O is in its 17th season. While I don't believe CSI will ever go that long it doesn't make it any the less popular. I think it just proves that the fans recognize what the emmy's don't a good show, with a good crew and we all have taste and apparently they misplaced theirs. :D

There was a critic on TV that said that this season is actually the most creative one they've had in a little while and he gave it an "A" and plus, they talked about it not being number 1 anymore-his answer-any show with 20 million viewers a week is very popular, whether it's in number 1 or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back