"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leggo our Greggo is fine. If I hear McDreamy one more time I just might throw up. (although Greg's Anatomy isn't bad and I am proud to have said it!)

Yeah, It's definatly Greg in the promo. No doubt.

I'm so dumb it would probably take me the best part of a night to find the thread if it had a new name :p

I'm still gutted at having to wait for fannysmackin, I've just worked it out that it will be about 19/20 weeks till I get to see it if CSI starts at the end of Jan beginning of Feb :eek:

I thought that was Greg in the promo because of his walk and his hair too!! I thought, "OMG.. Is that Greggo?" But then I was like "Nahhh.." I hate to say this, but I hope he still has marks on his face.. Its gonna bug the crap outta me if he is just fine.

Do you think we will see a major personallity change on Thursday? I know if I killed someone, not to mention a university student (not some gang banger like he thought) I wouldn't exactly be happy.

crazy_steph said:
I'm still gutted at having to wait for fannysmackin, I've just worked it out that it will be about 19/20 weeks till I get to see it if CSI starts at the end of Jan beginning of Feb :eek:

Me too, but from the little clips ive seen he really does deserve and Emmy nomination.

19/20 weeks? me too, are you in the UK, crazy_steph just cos thats when csi should air here :)

^ I think the episode might be Cats In The Cradle from season 2? he wears a weied mask thing, with sharp teeth drawn on on like a dust mask or something, under his csi specs lol!

Just go on youtube and watch the episode..

And I agree with someone up there /\, he needs to have some scars and bruises still, but I think they know that so.. I'm not too worried about that.

I think Greg should still have some bruises too, it would be unrealistic for him not to. Unless they make a reference that the next episode is taking place further into the future (like a few weeks or a month).

I saw the promo on my big screen TV and there is no doubt that it's him. It was very clear. I was watching the Steelers kick KC's ass, so I was happy! :D :D

I was thinking he'd have scars and some bruising at the inquest..so I totally expect to see them in the next episode, I wonder how the rest of the lab is going to react when they see them though, if they didn't go and see him in the hospital.

Well he did have burns in the episode after "Play with Fire" so I think he will probably have cuts and bruises in the next episode.

But then in 4x4, in the shower, he had no scars from the burns..so who knows, but I really think he'll still have the bruises though, there has to be some continuity..or they say it's been a month or something since he's been back to work.

It takes weeks for bruises to fade away. I would think that he would still show some signs of his past beating. But then there's that scene in "4 X 4" where his back was magically scar-free from his full-thickness burns.

I hope the continuity fairy is on duty for the next few episodes.

Well the trial episode "Post mortem" (I think that's how it's spelled)isn't till two or three episodes away so he'll still have mental scaring probably and I'm pretty sure that he'll have bruises still. He can't take a beating and appear in the next episode all nice and clean looking.

Unless they pull the 'it's been a month since' card, but I don't think they will, I think he'll definitely still have bruises, and the mental and spirtual ones, they shall be there too, seeing what he says to Sofia in Post Mortem about not being able to sleep.

And the older promo description they put out for it did say that it would effect him emotionally, physically and spiritually for the rest of his life. Yeah, I think those scars whether visible or not are going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back