"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric doesn't look 31. He looks more 27-28ish, if that's stretching it a bit. :)

Greg is looking so fine this season, it's insane. They could definitely use Greg's Anatomy to boost the ratings. Not that I wouldn't love to see Greg's Anatomy. ;)

Welcome back, JTangel!

speakerset said:
I have the dvd's, I have it on tape, I watch it on Thursdays..and yet I still will watch the Spike reruns too, Greg is so worth it!

I do the same thing! :D

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:

Welcome back, JTangel!

Thanks!

I just think that it is so funny that when I watch the ru-runs my parents always pull the "We already saw this one" line. They apparently don't understand that I don't care if I saw it already. I will watch the same epp 10 times a day if I could. :lol:

crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Eric doesn't look 31. He looks more 27-28ish, if that's stretching it a bit. :)

I know!!! I still can't believe he's 31... Can you believe he was 25 when he started the show? He looked soooo young!! And he was 27 or so when he did True Vinyl and he looked like a college kid! See that's my kind of guy, in his 30's but young-at-heart! :) Gahh too bad he's like twice my age lol! :p

He really did look so young in the beginning and has changed over the seasons, still though, he doesn't look his age, but then again, 31 isn't old at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back