"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode last night was awsome, I didn't expect to see that much Greg in it, but I am very happy now. He looked so hott last night too.

Eric definitely does have a swimmer's body, which is very good. Not too bg, but leaned...he would look good in speedos...dream

woooow i saw the screencaps of BTK2, jeeeeeeez they're awesome,only a little bit dark. hmmmm i can't get enough of BTK2

I have put up some screen caps from last nights eppy on the picture thread. The man is looking HOT!!!! :D :D

Greg looked so good last night, and I didn't expect that much of a heavy dosage of his presence, but it was good.

Eric is such an amazing actor, and his good looks help him out too. My friend says that he has a baby face, which I'm not sure is true, but I figured I could put that in here.

Heh, yeah... He *does* have a little of a baby face. I mean, would you give him 31? I wouldn't. *pinches Eric's cheeks* :p

Yeah I agree, he has a baby face but he has a very unique handsome innocence. He looks sweet and innocent but at the same time he can be devilish. He has very trusing eyes too, they are soft,not piercing.

Greg rocked! I was quite excited to see Greg for more than one minute! The bathroom scene was classic! Re-watched that....quite a few times! :D

Yep Wojo, those soft gazing eyes, that smile of an angel and the grin of the devil. Resistance is futile! Looks like I'll be in therapy for the rest of my life! :D What a way to go!

Greg was awesome last night! And I loved his facial expressions there so cute! :D And Im getting so excited for upcoming episodes. :D YAY for Greg screentime!

Compare how Greg looked in last night's episode to previous years' episodes. He's lost the baby fat in his face. His face is much leaner looking, as well as his chest, waist and arms. He must be cutting out the junk food from his diet, as well as working out more.

Whatever he's doing, it's working because he looks fabulous. I'd like to think that the higher ratings was largely due to Greg's presence in last night's episode. Probably not, but anything is possible.

I've said the same thing, look at him even in season 3 and then in season 7 (or even Season 6), his face is thinner and just like you said, the rest is as well. While I do miss that little bit of baby fat on that face, he still looks mighty, mighty good. :)

He must be working out or something, but yes, the face is definitely thinner.

More Greg equals higher ratings..now that is an explination that I would get behind. :)

More Greg equals higher ratings..now that is an explination that I would get behind.

Obviously! I mean come on look at him- he's just a walking sexbomb. And there aint no one like him on Grey's Anatomy.

Wojo said:
What's Grey'y Anatomy? :lol: :lol:

Hahaha... I watched the epi. And about the 'swimmer's body'... y'all are halfway there. Eric's got a surfer's body. He likes to surf and hike, he's said so himself, in the interview-ish thing with TV Guide from last month. (I think it was last month... too much school has taken its toll on me.) Maybe that's how he got leaner... *dreams*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back