"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
Eric should get his own show and they could call it: Greg's Anatomy

LOL!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :lol: I'd LIVE for that show... I'd have to tape every episode so I could watch it over and over and over and over and over....... :D

"Greg's Anatomy" Now can you imagine the ratings for that show!!

I knew about the surfing, I just didn't know how much he did, some say they like it but only surf once a year or something, but see, it does a body good, that upper torso is unreal!

CSI re-runs woooooooo! I can't even remember what happens in this eppy, but I hope I get to see Greg :lol:

I just read that Gregs anatomy about 5 times and every time I thought it said greys anatomy :eek:
-------------------------------------------
I've just remembered which episode this is, :lol: i'm so embarrassed that I didn't even know even though I read the title of it :eek:. I still don't know if Gregs in it though

I suppose that nobody in this room has been here long enough to remember me.

Amazing Greg story. I was being consulted yesterday on a new hair cut (as it stands now, my hair is pretty shocking IMO) and the hairdresser suggested I go away and look at various hairstyles- and she's a big CSI fan and she said "take a look at Greg Sanders from CSI!".... I can so agree with her, he's had that many hairstyles and they've been (mostly) cool! So I'm thinking of Season 4-ish: flat at the front and spikey at the back! I so totally love Greg/Eric.

So if Greg's hospitalised it must be serious? You think that there is any chance of him being wheeled through ER with his chest open and a nurse trying to resussitate him? Any oppotunity for Partial Greg nudity would be appreciated!

JTANGEL i do, dear !!
"" nobody in this room has been here long enough to remember me"" ha ha but yeah it's been a long time i did not see u :lol: even if it's true that i couldn't post a lot on the board during a long period too (hospital :()

so welcome back JTANGEL

Hey Miko, I totally love your avatar. He is just so gorgeous. I could spend all day discussing how amazing Greg/Eric is! And I'm liking that "Built To Kill Part Two" seems to Greg-heavy. Does anyone have screencaps?

MikeW said:
So if Greg's hospitalised it must be serious? You think that there is any chance of him being wheeled through ER with his chest open and a nurse trying to resussitate him? Any oppotunity for Partial Greg nudity would be appreciated!

The answer is no,
He was not hurt that bad,he's only beaten up. not near death.
CAn we keep spoilers in the spioler thread, don't want the mods coming in here shaking thier fists!!

And MikeW there are screen caps on the Eric/Greg picture thread.

i love Greg. id say he's my 3rd fav. character on the show (after Sara and Grissom) but he is for sure, the character who brings the most humour and laughs to the show. i often fall about laughing when theres a scene with him (the head dress thing hahaha-the 'you infected me' scene haha) there are so many, i really love the character, i think that because hes so funny (intentionally or not) is probably half the reason hes so popular. but hes smart too, so another plus. hes sooo cute. cute, funny, smart. no wonder people love him haha.

miko said:
JTANGEL i do, dear !!
"" nobody in this room has been here long enough to remember me"" ha ha but yeah it's been a long time i did not see u :lol: even if it's true that i couldn't post a lot on the board during a long period too (hospital :()

so welcome back JTANGEL

YAY! Thank you for that! Yeah, I just had WAY too much going on that I could hardly get on to even check my E-Mail but things have been slowing down so I am trying to pick back up.

Back to Greg. Not only do I drop everything to be home to watch CSI on Thursday, but my boyfriend and I watch re-runs on spike tv every night. He has gotten over the fact that i OOGLE at Greggo everytime he is on.

I have the dvd's, I have it on tape, I watch it on Thursdays..and yet I still will watch the Spike reruns too, Greg is so worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back