"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still am freaking out.. I want to cry so bad. Oh MY God... sherlockanne, make me a shirt too!?!?!? PLease!! OMG OMG!!! :eek: *cries* Poor baby!!!

Reminder there is a "Spoiler Lab" located at the top for future eps, and there is an "Ep discussion thread" for "Toe Tags". This is a spoiler free zone. ;)

*stops hyperventilating* MY POOR SWEET GREGGO!!:( Next Thursday cannot come fast enough!!! I was crouched on the floor screaming my head off and about to cry. :( And I cant stop shaking.

Fannysmackin' will be extremely hard to watch, hell the preview was hard, like I've said, I want to see the effect..meaning more storyline and angst, but I don't want to see the cause..and that preview really shows why.

But I'll still watch it.

And great idea for a shirt..Greg is a big damn hero!!

*Complaints make me unhappy* They also force me to point out again (for the last time) something I said a couple posts above.
Destiny said:
Reminder there is a "Spoiler Lab" located at the top for future eps, and there is an "Ep discussion thread" for "Toe Tags". This is a spoiler free zone. ;)

speakerset said: Oh I'm sorry, I just skimmed the page, it won't happen again.
Thank you, but I would like to point out you were not the only one that was addressed to. ;)

i hate you i hate you all! you get to see fannysmackin (heehee that makes me laugh that name) real soon and i wont! meh!

you're not the only one, who can't see fannysmackin, that really sucks but we have the pics of it :p

Edit: I saw the promo of Fannysmackin....OMG!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:it's so terrible

Awww I'm sorry for you guys who can't see the episodes yet! :( Maybe you can get them on iTunes...? They have the episodes available to buy now. Btw debje I just saw your bio thing and U2 and Switchfoot ROCK!!!!!! :D

Drumchik said:
I watched Kiss Kiss Bye Bye again the other night. And wow...the hat flipping.

Gets me every time ;)

Omg I know... Greg/Eric just has that natural charm! I'm watching random clips from back when he was a lab rat, and it's so funny to see how he's grown! One minute he's air drumming with a rubber glove on his head, and the next he's involved in a gang beating and becomes a hero!!

I miss lab rat Greg. I thought he was so much cooler, but don't get me wrong, I love CSI Greg. I definitely brings something to the team.

Oh!! And.
DUDE! My face was permanently glued in a frightened scowl. I agree, it's gonna be tough watching him get the crap beat out of him. Just the promo disturbed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back