"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that if Eric/Greg was a real doctor, I would fly to where he was and hurt myself just to get him. haha

:lol: ^ that cracked me up,

Me: 'I need Dr Sanders now, I'm not going anywhere till I see Dr Sanders'
Reception Lady: I'm sorry only Dr Ecklie is available
Me: *getting up* Oh I'm suddenly so much better, I'll be back when Dr Sanders is available

I do often get caried away :lol:. I've forgotten what I originally came into say now, oh yeah I was just watching a clip of Little Mermaid and it reminded me of the time when I told my mum I liked Eric and she said, 'Eric out of the little mermaid'. Me and my sister laughed till we cried

crazy_steph said:
:lol: ^ that cracked me up,

Me: 'I need Dr Sanders now, I'm not going anywhere till I see Dr Sanders'
Reception Lady: I'm sorry only Dr Ecklie is available
Me: *getting up* Oh I'm suddenly so much better, I'll be back when Dr Sanders is available

I do often get caried away :lol:. I've forgotten what I originally came into say now, oh yeah I was just watching a clip of Little Mermaid and it reminded me of the time when I told my mum I liked Eric and she said, 'Eric out of the little mermaid'. Me and my sister laughed till we cried

Haha that reminds me of the House episode where that girl who has a crush on House pretends to be sick so he can examine her... :D

LOL!!!! :lol: I know, whenever someone says Eric or Greg I automaticaly think of him! :p

Oh, man... my mom told me last night that I couldn't get on the computer to talk to "that boy"... I thought she was talking about Eric because I'm planning on sending him a letter!! Haha... haha... hahahaha. *finishes eating*

heey i finally found time to drop in and say "hi" ...
greg and ryan are my sweetys ... greg is so cute, i love him :D

YAY FOR THURSDAYS!!! My boyfriend is sick and I feel terrible and tonight he is suppose to come over, he hasn't been over since monday when we watched Ryan/Jon together. I just feel bad that he is sick and I know I am going to be oogling over Greg/Eric?? Should I feel bad about that??

Just saw greg- he's so hot. he had a white t shirt on and was mountain climbing to find a female's brain, flexing his muscles- he was an eagle scount( boy scout)

OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG I saw the promo!! He gets like dragged out of the car!!! I actually started screaming and I almost cried. My eyes got all watery and I was like, "omg! omg! Greggo! omg!" *cries*

That is going to be such a tough episode to watch! :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: O...M...G.... NEXT THURSDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts making a 'Greg's My Hero' shirt* I was actually shaking and squealing after the promo...

I'm usually on the Hodges forum. But I had to say that the promo for next week's episode freaked me out and scared me. I started to tear up. I can't believe someone would hurt Greggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back