"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancingqueen said:
disprncss358 said:
horatio_love I love your siggy. Does anyone have a link to see the music video Eric was in??? I would love to see it.

the video is RATED 18A, it's NOT appropriate for young 'uns. otherwise i would link it- but it's on youtube, just search for "Szmanda" and the video will be listed there. He's in around the middle-ish.

KK thanks for the help, Hopefully tonight we will see more of our beloved Greg, can't wait.

You have to love the hair! :) His hair styles have changed so much over the seasons, even over the course of a season, but I do like that little glimpse we got so far in Season 7, it's a little shorter, but that natural wave is still there, I love that natural wave.

Hey my Greggo Gang! LOVED all the Greggness in this ep!! The scene in the bathroom was hilarious! And his face when he found the chicken head... :lol:

Love this episode. I expented more Greg but damn! I didn't expect that much of him. That was so great! This episode was great too. Very exciting.

He looked so incredibly sexy/hot!! God I love that man! :D :D

Wojo said:
Love this episode. I expented more Greg but damn! I didn't expect that much of him. That was so great! This episode was great too. Very exciting.

He did indeed! Now I'm going to rewind my tape and take in all of the cool Greggo scenes again. :cool:

Sadly, I ddint't see any of Greg in the previews.

Toots said:
Wojo said:

He did indeed! Now I'm going to rewind my tape and take in all of the cool Greggo scenes again. :cool:

Sadly, I ddint't see any of Greg in the previews.

Ditto! I'm definitely going to be taping this season on DVD...

I love his facial expressions, he's so good at looking grossed out or surprised, it's hilarious to watch...I won't go into detail 'cause I don't want to spoil the episode for anyone who hasn't see it yet, but I love the way he looked so surprised at finding certain things...like the bird head, while sitting on the toilet (it's not what it sounds like, haha)

Man eric must have been working out over the break because his arms are much more lean an muscular, you could see it when he was in the bathroom.Now another shower scene, just with Eric!

Shower scene? The naughty fairy wouldn't be so generaous with us again. I'd settle for him in running shorts.

I thought he had been working out too, even from the pre-season promo, and I think he face is thinner too, has Eric lost weight?

Whether or not, he has got to be working out (Greg said he was, remember gotta mix the weights with the cardio).

He just looked so good, he's just a great CSI, but the facial expressions are the best, especially when he found the safe.

My favorite part though, when he went "digging deep" and was watching that documentary on the singer with Sarah, the shot from behind, that back--just too good for words!

I need caps, I NEED CAPS!

I hope to have some caps up tomorrow. Yeah I agree, He does look thinner/leaner. His back, those wide shoulders and narrow waist. Yummm Yummm
Adorable as usual.

That's exactly it, the wide WIDE shoulders then that smaller waist, almost like a swimmer.

You can tell, his face looks thinner. Usually men's faces do start to thin out after their twenties, but still, "leaner" is the perfect word.

Totally and completely adorable!!

Yeah, Greggo wears a tee-shirt well, doesn't he? I'm also anxious to see the screen caps. Let's get some Greggo body shots, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back