"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Wojo :D

It looks like a good film the strotyline looks good, its a shame it wont be in the cinemas. Plus he looks very cute, and in a police officer uniform! :devil: :lol:

Men in uniform have this charisma that is just so unique.

My brothers are in the army, and a lot of the girls I know like guys who are in the army. So it's pretty cool, especially if they're your brothers.

Well looks like their will be follow-up on what happen in 7x04 fannysmackin'

I just read on YTDAW that the 7th episode is called 'Post Mortem'...ok now hold your breath. In the FannySmakin episode in order to save the victom from his attacker Greg runs one of the gang members over with his Denali - killing him!!! He is then pulled from the Denali and beaten up. Greg will go through an inquest/trial concerning the death of this kid. Also the kid was black so race becomes an issue. It becomes a media circus too. So the Greg saga continues and does not sound too good for him! Nick and Sophia will testify on his behalf. Sophia will also give him advice on how to handle himslef, since Greg can't sleep.

If you don't want to know the verdict:
The result of the inquest: the verdict was that Greg's action was "Excusable" meaning he did a lawful act with no intention to kill.

Finaly more then one greg-centric epsisode!!!

Holy cow!! I had a cupful of Dr.Pepper in my hand on the way to my mouth and I was about to get a drink and luckily I didn't, otherwise my keyboard wouldn't be working!! Poor Greg!! I'm sure he didn't mean to...

:( Poor Greg. I read that in the spoiler thread.
I knew that would happen. Poor baby cant sleep *cries* I only wish it was Sara who tells him how to handle himself. Not Sofia. Sara is way closer to him then her :rolleyes:

Last Night I watched 'Spellbound' Greg was sooo funny!!!!!! :lol: I can't forget when he told Grissom, "That ear surgery paid off." HAHAHAHA! :lol:

That Episode is a FAV! ;)

Is there a logical reason that spoilers are being discussed in both here and the spoiler thread? *interesting fact I would love to know* :D

Loved Spellbound too, he was just so funny and adorable. I loved his interaction with Warrick at the strip club. Always wanted to see how he would react in a strip club.

Spellbound is one of my favorites too, he's just too adorable in that episode, plus he had the lead in the investigation.

That epi and I love his Rashomama version of what happened at the wedding, so noir!

I love Spellbound. He was hilarious in the strip club!! :lol: "No, he was innecent. Just like you sweetie." The look on his face was priceless. :D

I love Roshomama!!! "I didn't know what it was, but I like the feel." Or something like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back