"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, It's true. He was signing authographs, and getting pictures taking when a woman came up to him and clocked him right in the face.

Hee hee...Maybe she was actually going for his hair to try and touch it, but realised she wasn't going to be able to, so she punched him instead... i know I would go for his hair anyway...! I'd be all like 'I TOUCHED HIS HAIR! AHHH!"

Hee hee

I'm glad I got a lot of good feedback from my assessment of Greg's relationship with everyone else. Thanks guys! :)

Long post, but only because I like to respond to what people say. :)
Wojo said:
It made perfect sense to me. I know Greg has changed some except for his sence of humor. I am tied of people saying he's not funny any more when that is NOT the case. In my opinion he as funny as ever and he always makes me laugh.
Absolutely. It's not his humor that's gone, it's just the fact that he's become a little more laid back and it's a bit out of character for him. We've grown to love the quirky Greg from the first four seasons, but he's grown, and I don't think we've appreciated how he's matured. But I miss the old, Marilyn Manson kid. :p
_CSI_Junkie_ said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Nick and Greg have this really awkward, but entertaining friendship. They're not afraid to joke around, but Nick lets Greg know when it's gone too far.

It's awkward because they don't know if they should let the team know that they are in love and more then just good friends. :lol: Sorry. I just can't let it go. I lubs me some Nick/Greg romance :lol:

I really should try and get more active in this thread. It's fun. :)
Haha, Greg and Nick. What a pair. I'm not much of a shipper, but I find a Nick/Greg relationship really funny. And this thread is really, really fun. ;)
Toots said:
Warrick just gets on his case too much. There's no reason to talk down to Greg, especially when he's helped in some tough situations and has, in my opinion, been a really good colleague and friend. And quite honestly, what sets Warrick apart from the rest of the team, in terms of Greg, is the fact that he hasn't warmed up quite so much to him. He still is that guy who doesn't know when he's gone too far with his comments. And I can't help but feel sorry for Greg, because every time he gets into trouble with Warrick, he just looks so inncoent and just doesn't know what to do.

I agree with that assessment. You know what also really bothers me about Warrick? Many times he calls Greg by his last name instead of his given name, which is condescending and disrespectful. I know that most of the team calls Grissom by his last name, but it has been known from the very beginning that he apparently prefers that to his first name. Warrick sometimes address Greg as "Sanders" or when talking to Grissom, Warrick will refer to "Sanders" which seems condescending and disrespectful. He's worked with Greg for quite a while now and Greg deserves Warrick's respect as much as the others.
Thank you. :) And I've noticed that as well. I know it's alright to use the surname as a more common reference to the person if they don't mind. But I don't think that Greg wants to be looked at as just another member of the team. To me, the use of a person't last name is extremely impersonal and I get the feeling that Greg wants to be everyone's friend, and Warrick just makes himself so distant and unwilling to accept Greg as more than just a colleague.
anne_wolfe said:
crmscnnvstgtr101 said:
Nick and Greg have this really awkward, but entertaining friendship. They're not afraid to joke around, but Nick lets Greg know when it's gone too far.

I completely agree. It seems to me that the people Greg works best with are Sara and Nick. Warrick talks down to him, Cath is good but I don't see the teacher / student relationship much, probably because of the team split and no cases together for most of season 5, and Grissom makes him nervous.

With Sara and Niick, they trust him to do things on his own. Sure they tell him "Process the perimeter" but they don't stand over him while he does. Also, he can ask them questions without eye rolling or looks of "You should know this." They patiently explain things to him. While with them, he has the freedom to be a little silly (ex. the gold stars conversation from Gum Drops) but with the undersanding he can't get too wild and he has to focus, pay attention, and learn whatever he can. Finally, and the most imprtant reason, they treat him as an equal, and not like some little annoyance that they got stuck with.

Sorry for the ramble, I just spent all day watching CSI and I'm in a talkative mood.
It's quite alright. I think my post might have been the longest I actually ever typed. But I completely agree with you. Greg is more on friendly terms with Nick and Sara. They're mindful of what he does, but they don't hover over him like he screws up on a constant basis. And especially after the scene in Chasing the Bus [where Greg kind of freezes up], I would think that Nick would be a little more careful with Greg, but he hasn't been that way at all. It's just Warrick who insists on talking down to Greg.

Jessy said:
did you guys heard about Eric got beat up by a women in hawai?
is this true or whas it on Csi? Anyone know more about this?

It's true. Here and here is the article on it. (Ignore Carmine Giovinazzo's article.) I had it typed up, but I don't feel like posting it over again. :lol:

creds for the pics go to ES.net

Aww Nice article :) I feel that Eric and his 'Greg' charactor are the same !!! :D I read that article and I felt like reading about CSI Greggo lol ... :p never mind

I had no idea he got beaten up! Have to say he looks amazing in that article. How amazingly fit does he look? More nude Greg!

MikeW said: How amazingly fit does he look? More nude Greg!
Lets be mindful please of the adult content rule, no nude pics of Greg/Eric allowed. ;)

Besides that in the TV guide article he was walking on the beach fully dressed except for his feet.

In case no one knows this. Eric's movie Little Athens comes to DVD on Nov 6th. (straight to DVD movie, will not be in theaters)

A few weeks ago I saw a video advertisement on "Little Athens" that someone did to music, but I can't remember where I saw it. One scene with Eric would definitely be R-rated, but that's all I can say here. Anyone know where I can find this video?

it was me dear... i put it on the Picture Thread but it was moved (normal it can be R-rated !!!) so...

i sent you the link by private pm to see the video ad of little athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back