"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Night I watched 'I Like To Watch ' episode .. gerggo was very smart he has lots of information about firemen :) Nice eppy !

CBS is re-showing that episode on Thurs as well. Yeah I love it when Greg gives the vital info they need to break the case. I agree he is very smart, not to mention georgeous!!

Sometimes I think the rest of the team underestimates Greg. They see him as either the little brother who still needs to be watched over or the goof ball of the team. He can be both these things, but he's also pretty smart. The team sometimes looks shocked when he comes up with ways to solve the cases. Just my opinion.

I agree anne_wolfe he does get looked down upon a bit, particularly by Grissom, IMO. But i think its happened less so now hes a CSI. Plus on the upside, it usually leads to some of his best/funniest lines :)

I really think Grissom is proud of Greg, he's just not good at showing it. Warrick seems like the only one who actully puts him down. I think he's got the respect of both Catherine & Sara. Nick treats him like an equal pretty much too from the little amount of time they have worked together. Sure Greg is the one who does the dirty work, but he's the low man on the totum pole so it's to be expected.

Yeah i suppose you're right about the Grissom thing, which is good :D Yeah Nick does treat him as an equal, i love the Greg/Nick scene in Random Acts of Violence when Greg goes 'I thought we had a relationship going! What are you doing taking Archie into the field instead of me? :lol: Greg has all the funniest lines, i hope we get more funny Greg in season 7, but Eric Szmanda does play serious Greg really well as well, so either will do me fine :D

Greg/Nick relationship...*drools* Hm, speaking of which, Wojo in case you didn't know, i'm Nirvana_Child on What Makes the Desert Beautiful. Just so you know its me when i comment on your amazing stories :D :D

Why thanks for letting me know and thank you for saying my stories are amazing! You made my night. *blushing* ;)

i saw the music video thing with John Mayer and Greg looks hott! i can't wait until season seven. i miss my weekly Greg. :(

Wojo said:
I really think Grissom is proud of Greg, he's just not good at showing it. Warrick seems like the only one who actully puts him down. I think he's got the respect of both Catherine & Sara. Nick treats him like an equal pretty much too from the little amount of time they have worked together. Sure Greg is the one who does the dirty work, but he's the low man on the totum pole so it's to be expected.

I agree with everything you said. It just seems to me in the past (when Greg was a lab rat) and even now to some extent, that the certain memebers of the CSI team (especially Warrick) get a look their face when Greg does or says something that makes sense. It's like they're saying, 'How did he think of that?' or 'I can't believe he actually knows what he's talking about.'

Warrick does seem to be the one who puts Greg down alot, and doesn't seem very supportive. It it just me or did anyone else want to slap him in Spellbound? Especially when he says:

GRISSOM: And remind me again why you didn't show up at the crime scene?
WARRICK: 'Cause your former lab boy begged me for it.

and

WARRICK: The next time you screw me up with Grissom, I'm going to back you up right off a cliff.

What a jerk!!

I think Grissom has problems showing emotion around anybody, really. But a lot of people have come to respect Greg over the past six seasons, especially when he's provided some sort of information that would break a case. Catherine has come to be fond of him, and I always thought that Nick and Sara were extremely supportive of him. Warrick just gets on his case too much. There's no reason to talk down to Greg, especially when he's helped in some tough situations and has, in my opinion, been a really good colleague and friend. And quite honestly, what sets Warrick apart from the rest of the team, in terms of Greg, is the fact that he hasn't warmed up quite so much to him. He still is that guy who doesn't know when he's gone too far with his comments. And I can't help but feel sorry for Greg, because every time he gets into trouble with Warrick, he just looks so inncoent and just doesn't know what to do.

Nick and Greg have this really awkward, but entertaining friendship. They're not afraid to joke around, but Nick lets Greg know when it's gone too far.

With all that said, people talk about how Greg has changed over the past six seasons, me being one of them. I think it has to do with his transformation from lab tech to CSI, but I also blame it on the lack of respect and perhaps consideration he gets from the rest of the team. He may be an intelligent, unique, crazy kid, but he's also part of the team, whether they realize it or not. He's never really been treated as a member and I think he knows it. I think that looking at Grissom and Catherine and everyone else, he looks at himself as different and not like them. I feel that this is also why he's changed his personality--in order to feel like a part of the team.

I hope this made any sense, because it did in my head. :)

It made perfect sense to me. I know Greg has changed some except for his sence of humor. I am tied of people saying he's not funny any more when that is NOT the case. In my opinion he as funny as ever and he always makes me laugh.

Wojo said:
It made perfect sense to me. I know Greg has changed some except for his sence of humor. I am tied of people saying he's not funny any more when that is NOT the case. In my opinion he as funny as ever and he always makes me laugh.

I agree with this, because even if Greggo ain't in the lab no more, he can still be funny and cute. (Sorry about the "no more" part. I'm from the South, what do you expect?) But he'll always be himself, both inside and outside the lab.

Wojo said:

Yes!! Wordy Mc Word Word!

Sorry, but I just... Yeah. *hearts Greg liek woah* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back