"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha imagine him doing an interview... he'll be, "Green hair. Courtesy of 'Leggo Our Greggo' Discussion Thread 8 at TalkCSI" :D We'll be so proud!

What other hairdos Greg hasn't tried on the show?
Hmm I've got one: dreadlocks :lol:

oh nooo! dreadlocks would be horrifying on Greg! Other people, maybe, but not Greg!
it'd be similar to that massive hat he wore on one episode...i haven't seen it sadly, but it looks hilarious.
it had long extra bits that hung down his back.
*backs awayyy from scary dreadlocked Greg*

:lol: Think I've scared lost2muchspeed for life with that :lol:

Okay... another hairdo's he haven't tried: going bald.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine if for the next season he shaved all his hair! George Eads did... why not him? ;)

haha, yes, tis me again. call me stef my screen name is too long ;) and actually...

i think he'd look not too bad with his hair shaved off. like George Eads, he's still have a wee bit of hair though. Don't know if I could stand total baldness.
Although Lex from Smallville is rather tasty :D

The good thing is (unles Eric get cancer or something [GOD FORBID!!]) I don't think we will have to worry too much about him changing his hair a lot. I also prefer the shorter look, but the longer look is loved too. But, from what I understand, he doesn't really have full say-so of how his hair looks. Which, should be obvious to me, but it came as somewhat of a suprise when I found out.. lol.

Greg with faux-hawk, unbelievable sexy. Greg with green hair, still hott. Greg with dreads, it could be OKAY. But Greg bald, NO! He cannot shave off his hair, it's too hott.

It would be amazing if he read this thread.

ERIC'S BIRTHDAY'S IN SIX DAYS PEOPLE!! we should have a countdown. :D

o_O His birthday. I totally forgot about that. I've been too interested in the discussions going on. I like the fact that Eric is Polish, Polish Pride, yes. But it's interesting that Greg is Norwegian because I think it gives him something to build his attitude on. I don't know, it just feels that way.
Silhouette said:
Wow everyone is going to Vegas... (well at least three people that I know :D) How's Vegas, crmscnnvstgtr? (dude, what a difficult name to spell... :lol:) Did you get to meet any CSI cast?

I like brunettes too, I don't know why... I think it looks better with the skin cuz of contrast... I'm kinda a fan of contrast, even when making icons... heh now that sounds like it doesn't make sense :lol:
Anyway, I agree, there's this mysterious and cool vibe with brunettes ;)

I miss Greg spiky hair :(

What do you think Greg's apartment looks like? Another discussion ;)
By the way, you can call me Jen, because I hate my username for the reasons that it's too long to type. But Vegas was amazing. I didn't get to meet any of the cast, but all in all it was a good experience. I go to Vegas on vacation, but now I go there to visit my dad. And I noticed that a lot of people went to Vegas this month. Very cool .
sandersidle said:
cool crmscnnvstgtr! i went to vegas too :D
i loved gregs brown hair. to bad it only lasted 1 epi :(
and i also loveddd his infamous spiky hair!!!!! :)
Oh, I hope you enjoyed it! Because I had a fabulous time, one of the better vacations I've had. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back