"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!! Yikes it's been a while since I've posted on here!!

First of all, I totally agree with you guys how it's so sexy how Eric is shy in real life! You'd think that he's all outgoing and quirky like his character in CSI, but he seems so quiet in interviews!

I really hope Greg gets a new hairstyle this season!! His hair was pretty tame (but still cute!) this season compared to his previous styles! I really miss his hott punk spikey hair like in Big Middle... That's what first got my attention and really made me fall in love with him (also I have a thing for guys with spikey hair :D) or that cute dark puppy dog hair! A faux hawk would be sooo cute on him! I hope that's what he has this season!

That would ROCK if Eric mentioned this thread in an interview or something!! I hope he's reading all our hairstyle suggestions... :p

Oh no I just realized that I'm not going to be here on Eric's birthday!! :( :( :( *Sniff* Well I'll be thinking of him all the time as always while I'm away!

I just finished watching Bodies in Motion... Greg looks SO cute, even with liquidfied bodies splashed in his face... ;) :p Ahhh September seems so far away!! I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that it's gonna be Sanders' Season! :)

We should send Eric a card or something, wishing him happy birthday... AND a list of Top 10 Hairstyles He Should Try For S7 :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah sherlockanne, I PRAY he'll return to his faux-hawk for S7. But then I'd faint! :D

Yey I wanna send him a card!! He's so adorable. Do you think he would blush if we sent him saying something like, "You're so hott that you even make my teeth sweat."?

sandersidle said:
thanks! i did enjoy it..yeah it was definatly one of the better ones too :D im glad you enjoyed it :)
Oh good. :) Las Vegas is really a nice place once you get past the whole people-wasting-their-money-and-getting-drunk aspect of it. I spent it looking for a house with my dad, and some of the houses are really nice, so there is that quiet side to the city amidst all of the gambling going on.

Last night I cracked up when Greg got body soup all over his face. He is still a hottie after that, although I'd want him to shower and scrub properly.

By the way Sandersidle, I love your signature, even though this might not be the right place to say that. ;)

haha wow are you thinking of moving to LV? that would be sweet. yeah. greg is still hotttt with body soup but he definatly needs a nice long shower after that. and thanks about my sig... lol. :lol:

I already sent him one from myself a few weeks ago. But yeah if you all decide to send him one please do not say things that will send the guy running!! Be mature, tell him you enjoy his acting and stuff like that. (just a suggestion) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back