"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i just watched a kind of old video of Eric (around season 5 i think) and he had his dark hair. and the lady asked him which was closer, the blonde or the dark, and he said the dark!!

hehe... good. I like the dark a lot!

Maybe its just me, but from his interviews, he usually seems kind of shy.. and he seems like a pretty nice guy. Of course, thats just my impression. but he doesn't seem like the stuck up star.
lol he is such a freakin cutie!

i know! thats also why i love him! he isnt like..ew...massari or someone. i was watching an interview of him at the emmys and he looked sooo shy and he was studdering.im sorry but it was the cutest thing ever! <3!!!!

heeyy everyone! i was wandering if anybody knows what's Eric's national descent, cause his lat name doesn't sound very ... english ;)

I know!! in others hes holding his neck and its just so cute. because you watch the show and come get used to Greg who is not shy, and then you see Eric.. and you're like whoa.. different. lol its really adorable.

oohh, i knew i heard it somewhere! or maybe his lat name was familiar to me, cause i'm polish too ;) that's so awesome!! woohoo :D thanks sandersidle :D

I have apolish last name too (thanks to my husband) although I am acually english. Well any way I too think that Eric is shy. You can tell by some of his pictures, he stands there with his arms straight down like he dosen't know what to do with them.
A handsome guy who's is also shy is a great comination.

My fave hair moment is the blond look in 'Iced' and 'GD'.

The last name Szmanda is Polish.

But yet, when it all comes down to it, Eric Szmanda is American.
yep, that's funny cause i've never heard the name "Szmanda" before. i agree though, he's american now ;) but it doesn't change the fact that i'm excited :lol:

if i can add one thing about how i like him the best (cause i really think he's adorable, my no.2 after gris :D ) it's when his hair are lighter and shorter. i don't really like his longer hair (he's still cute though) *looks around with fear and ducks speeding to the safe WP thread*

eszmanda_luver said:
haha, i just watched a kind of old video of Eric (around season 5 i think) and he had his dark hair. and the lady asked him which was closer, the blonde or the dark, and he said the dark!!

hehe... good. I like the dark a lot!

Maybe its just me, but from his interviews, he usually seems kind of shy.. and he seems like a pretty nice guy. Of course, thats just my impression. but he doesn't seem like the stuck up star.
lol he is such a freakin cutie!

Oh yes! I remember that interview! I loved that one a lot, it was one of my favorites. And the whole 'dark hair' closer to his natural color really made me giddy. :D Edited to remove the screencaps that I had put in here, and then realized that I wasn't in the picture thread, whoops... will post the same screencaps over there soon though --didn't stick 'em in Photobucket for nothing ;)

I noticed his shyness too. :D There's one interview with him back around season one/season two where he says "you know" 28 times or something. I counted ;) (just can't remember exactly).

And here's my quick photoshop version of Eric with green hair:

Green Hair!

Well me too, Adzix!! I don't really like his S6 hair actually. He's still cute and all but I like his hair shorter. I have a thing for spiky hair :lol: especially faux-hawk, like I said ;)

Wouldn't it be funny if Eric reading this thread and he's like, 'These people are discussing my hair!' :lol:
It's like our 'Topic of the month' now lol

Wow quickbeam, you just proved my question: he looks hot even with GREEN hair! :eek:

The fact that Eric is shy makes him even more perfect! *sigh* He is so cute when shy like that :)

I wonder if Eric ever read this forum...

Would it be funny if he reads this and thinks, "Green hair? Hey that's a GOOD idea!" Then we'll see him next season with green hair :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back