"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys, sorry I haven't been here. I was in Vegas, having the greatest time.

As far as the spoilers go, I really don't take heed to spoilers unless I really think they would make sense. I don't think what I just said makes sense, but it's just the way I handle them. :)

I like brunettes becase the dark hair keeps this air of mystery around them and no matter what, it looks good with their eyes.

Wow everyone is going to Vegas... (well at least three people that I know :D) How's Vegas, crmscnnvstgtr? (dude, what a difficult name to spell... :lol:) Did you get to meet any CSI cast?

I like brunettes too, I don't know why... I think it looks better with the skin cuz of contrast... I'm kinda a fan of contrast, even when making icons... heh now that sounds like it doesn't make sense :lol:
Anyway, I agree, there's this mysterious and cool vibe with brunettes ;)

I miss Greg spiky hair :(

What do you think Greg's apartment looks like? Another discussion ;)

cool crmscnnvstgtr! i went to vegas too :D
i loved gregs brown hair. to bad it only lasted 1 epi :(
and i also loveddd his infamous spiky hair!!!!! :)

well sandersidle, you think why I choose that pic for my avatar? ;) besides for the sandle lovin' of course :D

I remember Greg or Eric ever had dark kinda fauxhawk-ish hair... and oh, I LOVE it. Too bad I can't seem to remember the episode *sigh*

Yea he can pull off anything! That's quite a talent...
My friend once tried that dark-with-spots-of-blond kinda thing, and he got 'leopard carpet' as a nickname :lol: I am not kidding. It was THAT horrible, really...

Wonder if Greg would still look sexy with green hair? ;)

haha leopard carpet!!! :lol:
oh my the famous faux-hawk!! thats wut got my friend addicted to csi. she was like.. i love any guy who has had a faux-hawk. and i was like omg! i know someone who has and then she fell inlove with greg and csi :D

green hair? haha i dunno.. anyone have PSP who can do that? id like to see him try it ;)

oh yes I have a thing for guys with faux-hawk too so when I see Greg with that haircut I was like.... *faint* :lol:

Could this guy be any more perfect???

teehee. i jsut made Greg have green hair. it's so weird looking....

my layers in Photoshop werent working out for some reason.
Click Here!

heh heh totally clashes with his jumper :lol:

===========
~Edited: Exceeded max Pic posting limit, please see the sizes in the first post on page one, or in the "Help Guide".~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back