"Leaving Las Vegas" Discussion **Spoilers**

i am sad watching this knowing that will petersen is taking a break from the show. i don't think that is good idea.
feel bad like this is the beginning of the end of this show.

I am over-excited about tonight's episode.

I have a hunch it's going to be one of the best of the season -which so far is so-so IMO.

jimmyolsenblues said:
feel bad like this is the beginning of the end of this show.
Same here :(

found out greg's deposition is in 3 weeks. at least there following up on greg's civil suit.

Nick was hilarious, he thought grissom was leaving forever and hugged him, but grissom said I'm only gone for 4 weeks" and "stop hugging me"

Man...catherine doing a little strip show to get the suspect in jail to talk

i loved that grissom-nick hug. haha.

i think catherine unbuttoning her shirt for that guy to answer her is just as coercive as the deputies making him confess.

jimmyolsenblues said:
i am finding the scenes without grissom......boring.

Im actually enjoying them :lol:

Are they kidding me, with the Catherine-prisoner scene?! I understand she needed answers and the guy was probably an ass but undoing buttons and revealing herself to him was just .. unsettling.

Loved Nick's embarassing hug with Grissom though :lol:

Nick was so funny! :lol: I was laughing so hard. Oh gosh, gotta love em. :p I'm liking this episode cause we're getting alot of personal scenes that we don't normally get in regular episodes.

Will Nick give Gris his present at the end of the show.. Or will he just not give him it. Cause he's coming back? :confused:

Interesting interrogation trick there by Cath.

LOL @ "I'll be back in for weeks." :lol:

EDIT: OK, so Finch killed those two people (in what he thought was his house), but why (or did he even) did he kill his mother and commit that other double murder :confused: :confused:

And that ending: looks like the serial killer is back!!!

Finally sumting about about Greg's Civil Suit. YeH!

OMG, the little miny house is back/ Freaky.

i loved the part with Nick and Grissom "Stop hugginh me"

ACW1129 said: EDIT: OK, so Finch killed those two people (in what he thought was his house), but why (or did he even) did he kill his mother and commit that other double murder :confused: :confused:
His mother was explained, Catherine and them said that when they arrived his bags were packed by the door, meaning that she was throwing him out.

Haha Hodges and Nick cracked me up!! That Grissom/Nick hug was hilarious! :lol: Ahhhhhhh only ONE Greg scene??? :mad: But at least we know more about the civil suit... Good to see Grissom giving Greg some advice. :) I'm not sure I liked having an ep with this much Catherine... I can't believe that thing with the buttons. :rolleyes: So I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle 3 more episodes with more Cath and less Grissom. I always look forward to his scenes! :(

Very interesting twist with the mini crime scene back!

Back