"Leaving Las Vegas" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Dec 29, 2006.

1. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Oh, right, thanks. Did I miss when they explained that other double murder, or did they just leave that unexplained?

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome and the other Double murder was left unsolved.

3. moose

moose Victim

that was a good episode! i wonder who that person was on that miniature newspaper. that kinda creeped me out, cause i didn't watch the previous episodes (in fact this is my first season 7 episode) but i heard what they were about.
    wow, im sooooo looking forward to the next one.
    i even convinced my friend who loves CSI miami and only CSI miami to watch the episode. he liked it. he said that CSI is more realistic and its really good, but slow paced compared to CSI miami. tehehe ;)

4. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Somehow I don't think he was the killer-because they did a REALLY poor job explaining the murders.

5. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Oh I hate when they do that :mad: :mad:

6. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Mega kudos to George Eads. No slight at all to Marg, but it's nice having someone else on the cast have a chance to shine. Nick was dead on, finding the bullet in the bench and in the rabbit cage. He was so funny with Grissom and with the lawyer guy.

This just makes me that much more disappointed that they had to bring in a guest star. Give them a good case to solve, and any of the other cast members could hit it out of the park.

I missed Brass in the episode, though. I will totally miss the Brass/Grissom openers in the coming weeks. Those were always my favorites.

Oh, and I was glad they showed that the MCSK is still around. I guess that box is going to gather dust for a month until he gets back.

7. Destiny

I know what you mean and please beware of the double posting rule. ;)

Also Before its asked, The reason we didn't see an ad for next weeks ep is because next week is a repeat -- 1/11/07 9:00 (#704) Fannysmackin'.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

2 things, did Grissom and Sara break up?
    And did Keppler show up in the episode?

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ok, why is catherine still a supervisor? she screws up how many times and then strips to get information from someone? sorry to catherine fans, but that really bothered me. was glad for all the nick screen time, he was divine. loved his comment to novak.

although they keep making it seem like bigger things are going to happen. i thought grissom was giving an actual something (as in an object) to sara, not just an 'ill miss you'. although that was fine for me, not too sappy.

liked the episode on the whole, although i really want to know whats up with the mini crime scene thing. but we have to wait a while, whats with the two week break anyways? so not fair!

eta:
    i dont think so and no ;)

10. Destiny

RE: GSR Not clear on that, looks can be decieving.
    RE: Keppler was not in this episode, per the cast list.

RE: Catherine isn't still a supervisior she went back to CSI level 3 when the team regrouped, when Grissom left for sabbitical she became the "Acting Supervisior" this means that she had the highest Seniority of the group.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^David Rambo told me in our interview quoteunquote ""Leaving Las Vegas" -- Grissom sends Sara a special gift." And all he does is says something?

Ugh writers give the biggest leadons EVER.

12. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Okay...so I was bored tonight. And I hate saying that. But I wish the case had been in Vegas. Would have felt a little more "teamy" (not a word)

I hated how Grissom said goodbye to everyone. Yeah, he's not someone that will make a big deal out of things like this. But it was so cold!

The hug was great. The faces they both made was great. Ohh how hard I laughed.

I NEED MORE GREG THEN THAT! But he did look amazing.
    I wonder if we'll see anything about his case. The way it sounds I don't think so. And if you wonder what I mean "It's 3 weeks for tomorrow" if he would have said in 3 weeks from today I think we would see it, but since "tomorrow" is a friday, I think they'll gloss over it. Or maybe i'm thinking about this way too much.

Oh, and I'm glad the minature killer is back. The way it ended last time was so, I don't even know what word, that it didn't feel over, since we never knew what the baby was about I thought it would be a shame to end it like that.

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

So Catherine resorts to acting like a stripper to get that guy to talk. I'm so not surprised. And yes, before I get flamed for my opinion, I never liked it when Sophia did it last year either. I hate it when women feel they have to resort to doing something sexually titillating to get a guy to talk. It is not only unprofessional but demeaning as well.

I wonder if the writers are going to eventually hook up Catherine with the sleazy lawyer? He's in AA now, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he were made into a good guy and a semi-regular.

I'm so glad that Grissom didn't kiss Sarah good-bye. It would have felt so weird to see him acting all googly-eyed over her. It's not in his personality to publicly show affection like that. His "Ill miss you" said it all without going overboard.

Nick was so sweet to Grissom. He's got the biggest heart of them all. But God, I do hate that hairstyle.

Finally, my little Greggy. Nice of Grissom to give him advice only 3 weeks before the civil lawsuit is addressed. And as far as I know, Greg still didn't know about Grissom leaving. Once again, Grissom isn't going to be there when Greg could use his supervisor's support. I hope Greg gets a good lawyer. His eyes were so expressive. Oh, and nice bit of continuity seeing Greg and Grissom by the coffee machine. Bet Gris will miss Greg's great coffee.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I found the storyline interesting.

But Catherine's unbuttoning of her blouse really bugged me. I mean what is with this woman always having to use her sexuality to get suspects. It was demeaning.

And seeing the way Grissom talked to Nick after he hugged him brought back memories of the days when he treated Nick like a real moron.

So I wasn't really pleased with this episode, in particular Catherine's stripping for a suspect.

Almost makes me want to go bye bye!!!

15. prof

prof Civilian

Oh No! Don't you guys realize that the miniature crime dioramas were only left near one of the victims, near the crime itself? The rock star? The older woman? The chicken slaughterhouse? Dare I say it: Is Gil a murder victim? Man, I'd hate it if this was the case.