"Leaving Las Vegas" Discussion **Spoilers**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, January 04, 2007
Time Slot: 9:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#711) "Leaving Las Vegas"

CATHERINE AND NICK HIT THE ROAD IN AN ATTEMPT TO LINK A KILLING IN ANOTHER TOWN TO A RECENTLY RELEASED LAS VEGAS MURDER SUSPECT.

Alan Rosenberg, real-life husband of series star Marg Helgenberger, reprises his role as tough talking lawyer Adam Novak.

Catherine is determined to connect an out-of-town killing to a recently released Las Vegas murder suspect in an attempt to bring him to justice. -- Catherine's testimony in court is not enough to convict a killer suspected of murdering his own mother. Novak (Rosenberg), with whom Catherine had a brief romantic encounter, is the lawyer who represents the killer and secures his freedom. As a result, Catherine and Nick leave Las Vegas in order to tie the killer to another crime and put him behind bars for good. Meanwhile, Grissom says goodbye to his colleagues and heads east for a teaching sabbatical.

Series Regular:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

Guest Cast:
David Phillips: David Berman
Addie Finch: Danielle Kennedy
Adam Novak: Alan Rosenberg
ADA Jasmine Davis: Anne-Marie Johnson
Judge Heyck: Ted Heyck
Jay Finch: Jed Rees
Jury Foreman: Michael C. Alexander
Sheriff Beth McGuire: Lucinda Jenney
Robert Guffey: Michael Tighe
Mary Acheson: Pat Destro
Heather Curtis: Virginia Newcomb
Shawn Curtis: Kevin Rankin
Danny Curtis: Skyler Gisando
SWAT Officer Jack Parker: Vincent Duvall
Jake Hanson: Ian Gilmore
4 Yr. Old Danny: Trenton Rogers
Laura: Lupe Carranza
Deputy: Steven Montfort

LINKS:
Thanks Futon Critic
'Leaving Las Vegas' Plot Details Revealed
Grissom Takes A Hiatus

To answer the question from the spoiler thread, there is an upcoming episode in which, to catch a killer, Keppler asks Catherine to lie to the team while they go undercover of sorts or something like that.

They're trying an "alternate method", but either way - I still think that they're over-darkening Keppler. Especially if he leaves when Grissom comes back.

Don't worry Grissomsgirl256, Grissom is coming back in probably Feb. He will be missed 4 episode. I think he will be back after the Law of Gravity or something.

You're welcome. Now you can rest easily. I will miss Grissom. He is my second favorite follow by Nick first then Sara.

Okay, I watched the promo on innertube... When Nick hugs Gris, I could have sworn I saw him holding a lunch pale with a red ribbon tied around it in a bow.. Am I the only one who saw that? :lol: Maybe it was a present from Grissom? :p

OH THANK GOD HES GOING TO BE BACK
i saw the preview and i cried
yes i get over emoticonal on t.v shows.
cause i thought he was like leaving forever :(
Does anyone know why William Peterson is taking a four week hiatus? Like a death in the family or just to take a break?
Well im gunna miss him for those four episodes.
and im looking forward to meeting this Keppler fella.

& Does anyone know what I search in YouTube
I have litterally tried everything.

iloveyou said:
Does anyone know why William Peterson is taking a four week hiatus?
He performed in a play, I think it was in Chicago, when those episodes were filmed. It was mentioned in the news items on this board.

I'm starting to think about this whole Keppler/Catherine dynamics is strange.
I hope they have not strange ideas, about that. O_O

Back