Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

All photos were cool huh? I just love those lights at night. I have to drive through our harbour 3 times a week and when it's dark I really have to keep telling myself to keep my eyes on the road instead looking at the lights at the harbour! Kinda gave me inspiration to bug you all with a lights at night theme!
And now when it gets darker here and the bad weather has come.. I kinda like to see some sunshines ;)

Charity said:
I looked at your site, will check back when you have more done to it. I'm not sure I have much of an eye, so it may not help me any, but I'll give it a shot.

cool! I've added ISO as the first explanation just now. That is something you can already try out to figure out the difference and stuff.. With some examples! Even without the feeling of the eye for making photos you can make great shots but I'm sure everyone has a feeling for photography! Like I'm pretty much a straight line photography kinda girl :p And when I come to composition part on my website. Be sure to read that well too. It is very usefull with making a great photo!

Lucy said:

Congrats to the winners. :D There were some really lovely photos in this round. Just to confirm, as per my post on the previous page, I'm withdrawing from the LPS. I thought I had better mention it again as I was unexpectedly included as a contestant (no problem BlueCurl - I know real life has been a bit crazy for you ;)) in this round and I'm still on the list.

I've already send both Misc mods a PM to change the initial post of this thread. When that changes the list changes! I got everything organized here again so things should go more smoothly again! :p Stupid me. Who bumbs there head against a shelf! And uh you're also off my list on my computer and that will prevent you from entering another LPS theme ;) Well if you send in a photo you'll be added in my non-lps member folder ;)

ETA: Our Ducky changed the list as well as the thread title!

Thanks BlueCurl & Ducky. :) I still hope to enter as a non-contestant when real life allows. Good luck to everyone.

Wow! Thanks for the votes everyone!

I'm sorry to see you go Roosey.

Thanks for the votes....but I hate to see Roosey go as well. Like BurlCurl said, you gotta come back in the regular competition part and kick some butt.

Everyone's got some amazing creativity with the camera, and is DEFINITELY going to be a real challenge just to keep up.

Good luck to all

Wow, second place! Thanks for voting, everyone! :)

Roosey, keep joining the competition and amaze us all with your skills!

Congrats to the winners! Sorry to see you go, Roosey! :(

Can't wait for the next one to be up! :)

Sorry to see you go, Roos. Congrats to the winners. Really great photos! I look forward to the next round.

DJRideout said:
12 - lol, is that a toilet seat I see??
:lol: That's my picture, and yes, it's a toilet seat :lol:

I'm sorry to see you go too, Roosey but hopefully you'll join the other challenges nevertheless.

And many congrats to the winners, great photos... :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Sorry to see you go, Roos. Congrats to the winners. Really great photos! I look forward to the next round.

DJRideout said:
12 - lol, is that a toilet seat I see??
:lol: That's my picture, and yes, it's a toilet seat :lol:

I do wonder why that was thrown in the fire?!?

Wow Congrats to all the winners.. and well I am surprised I am not leaving lol.
Well next theme seems pretty interesting!
Regards

Well done winners, superb photographs!

You're website is so helpful *plays with camera settings*. I wish my dad would let me use his SLR camera more often, lol.

never_again said:
Well done winners, superb photographs!

You're website is so helpful *plays with camera settings*. I wish my dad would let me use his SLR camera more often, lol.

I'll try to get the whole Shutterspeed and Averparture part online asap! To bad that I have a life too ;) But I'm glad that I can be of some help!

ETA: I was bored. Got the whole shutterspeed up. Kinda became a long story. For the ones intrested. Shutterspeed is a great thing to practise and use! Trust me! For the link. see my signature!

awww its always sad to see someone go, can't wait for the next round i've got a piccie to enter. i really thought i should have gone seeing as i had to enter the only lights at night picture i had because i never had time to do the idea i thought of :lol:.

abstract sounds good i'll have to look into that as well,

Back