Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

Hmm, okay. I think I get it now after rereading it again. I guess I am in.

LPS contestant List so far
----------------------------
01. wolfesgamergirl
02. never_again
03. Patricia
04. DJRideout
05. BonaTaylor
06. DragonflyDreamer
07. Dizzney
08. _Hush_
09. Andreina

Come on everybody! The previous LPS counted 21 contestants, I thought. So I think we can make it to 25 people! ;) :lol:

i'm having a little think over it, I'm not 100% sure i can commit to the lps this time as i don't come on the computer as much as i used to, but i'll consider it and let you know asap :)

Maybe some of you can talk me round, lol ;) :lol:

static.gif
Come on crazy_steph you can do it! Commit yourself to the LPS!
static.gif

Condider the LPS to be the part that you have to go on the net and actually develop yourself digitally!

and and and? did it work :p ?

LPS contestant list so far
01. wolfesgamergirl
02. never_again
03. Patricia
04. DJRideout
05. BonaTaylor
06. DragonflyDreamer
07. Dizzney
08. _Hush_
09. Andreina
10. Missing

Ok, count me in too. I've caught the Photography-virus. I love taking pictures with my fresh new camera.

Okay I missed all the other challenges, but I'm in for this. Although I probably won't stand very long... :lol:

The cheerleaders have done it, i'll sign up for the LPS :lol:, at least if i get kicked out i can still enter :)

Hey BlueCurl, there is still one question left for me and this is quite important to know (well... for me at least).

As a LPS contestant, do I have to chance to miss a round because RL takes over?? Means, do we get a wildcard for one turn? So it was in the other Last whatever standing's...

Would be great if you could clarify this. :)

And when does the first round start? :D

Okay, I'm tempted, but I was just wondering - well, pretty much exactly what Bona Taylor asked. LOL

I got a question...or two! Will the themes for each round be generalized themes? Like, in the other thread, the current challenge is now "amusement parks." There is no parks like that here where I live, so I really can't enter that challenge. What happens if there is a particular theme that one is unable to complete because of reasons beyond their control (such as the amusement park), and the "exempt one round rule" has already been used up?

*hopes the late night and alcohol hasn't confused others when reading this post :lol:*

@crazy_steph: I've added you. Could take a while before you're on the list in the Initial post though.

@BonaTaylor: You get one wildcard/free pass. So there can be a round free of choice that you don't enter, you don't have to use the wildcard/free pass. Until the final 3 rounds. Those are excluded from skipping. Uhm, if you have finished last and then you're eliminated.. Not tath you can use your wildcard/free pass afterwards after you've found out that you are the one being eliminated. That would be unfair.

I have already in mind that you will get longer than a week to submit a photo each theme and I'll again give the theme after that current theme so you I assume that would be enough time for everyone to get their photos.

First round will start when I have bout 20+ contestants and after the Amusement Park & co theme. And also after some regular contestant returns because I know someone is away for the time being but also returns soon!

@Drumchik: Should I put you on the list ;) ??? I'm sure you do great! Come on!
static.gif
I'm already cheering for you!

@DJRideout: Happy Birthday! Ofcourse I'll make up themes that can be photographed by everyone in general. It would be unfair not to do that!

ETA: themes that are currently on my list. That list changes a lot so no promises and stuff...
school/study, industrial, kids, sunrise/sunset, garbage, lights @ night, abstract, home sweet home, money.

Back