Last Photographer Standing #2 - Final Results Now Up!

Re: Last Photographer Standing #2

I like most of your ideas. Some I might find difficult to do, but overall they are good.

Apologies if I have overlooked/missed this info, but when is the LPS due to start? Thanks. :)

I agree with Dizz...but I am sure, there will be a little more explanation once the particular theme comes into effect...or at least I hope so :lol:

^
^^^
Yeah, sure, more info should be coming if anything gets picked up. This was just my thoughts typed down in a rough draft between lunch and back to work... ;)

@Lucy: LOVE your avi!! :) Absolutely great!!!

About the start... according to BlueCurl, the current theme "Theme parks" will first be finished and then she still waits for some more contestants. :)

BonaTaylor said:

@Lucy: LOVE your avi!! :) Absolutely great!!!
Thank you! :D Were you referring to this one?

OWNTHESKY-1.png

I'm toggling between House and Mdm President! ;)

About the start... according to BlueCurl, the current theme "Theme parks" will first be finished and then she still waits for some more contestants. :)
Okay, thanks for the info. :)

Blue Curl said:

I'd already added you in me excel file ;) Since I knew you were gone for a while! I'll add you to the new Initial post as well and let wibble/dawacko know soon!

Tee hee, you know me too well!

Bev said:
Tee hee, you know me too well!

Sawry for that ;) Big Hug!

BonaTaylor said:

When I pick a theme I'll try to give the explaination needed for the theme. Some of them will be free to interpret as long as the theme is clearly visible!

I'll probably start right after or a few days after the ending of the current regular theme about the theme parks and co! I thought there were already 19 people on the list. Since only 1 will be eliminated each round it'll already take a while before it ends. And probably some of the contestants will have to much to do in their real life so I expect some of them will leave the contest. Same happened to me and some other contestants the prev LPS.

:D I'm so excited!

What about "Family" as a topic, but so it doesn't actually have to be your family, like you could interpret it as your friends are your family, or something? *Is thinking of a Buffy episode called "Family"* lol.

I have a few ideas that are more on the abstract side

old and new
a different point of view
{insert season, holiday, event} is here
change or changing or rebirth

BlueCurl said:
I'll probably start right after or a few days after the ending of the current regular theme about the theme parks and co! I thought there were already 19 people on the list.

Will you actually open a new thread for that? Cause I am not everyday in the forum and getting those email notifications if sth new happened in a thread. You know... I just don't wanna miss the start!!

Lucy said:

Thank you! :D Were you referring to this one?

OWNTHESKY-1.png

I'm toggling between House and Mdm President! ;)

Yeah, exactly this one! I just love it. Can I snag it pls? :D

^ Yes of course, snag away. Credit goes to ownthesky (not a member here, but from LiveJournal). :)

Our Ducky updated the contestants list! Let me know if I forgot anyone allrighty?!?!

araSgerG - Yer icon makes me laugh everytime I see it!

bluecurl - Any idea or estimate time this LPS challenge is to begin? I know sometime after the conclusion of the theme park challenge but knowing me, I'd be stupid enough to forget about it and miss the start date...and then there goes my one free pass in the contest.....:lol:

DJRideout said:
bluecurl - Any idea or estimate time this LPS challenge is to begin? I know sometime after the conclusion of the theme park challenge but knowing me, I'd be stupid enough to forget about it and miss the start date...and then there goes my one free pass in the contest.....:lol:

LOL! :lol: Second that. I could miss first round by chance too... ;o) Have this thread on my fav list... just to be sure I won't miss anything...

Back