Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

Here is the info on Bobby and the scene about him and his partner that was cut. I love to pair Bobby off with people, but I'd feel like he was cheating on this guy who I've built up in my head as being super-nice and handsome. :lol:

I don't remember him having a girlfriend. I remember Nick or someone ribbing him about his love life, and he got defensive, but I can't remember if he said he was dating someone or not.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

im not gonna let this thread fall off the page. i love hodges WAY too much for that :)

3. lament

lament Captain

What other lab techs need love? How about Dan Cooper from Miami? When Eric took him to that volleyball thing, I got the distinct impression that Dan didn't have much of a social life.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

dan- no social life.
    i didnt pay so much attention to the techs on miami, but dan definately has no social life.
    on vegas, i think that bobby and archie may have social lives, but im not sure. there is not much known about jaqui. hodges, well, he's very hodges-y :) does he have friends?

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I just saw ABRTI1 tonight and finally got to see the like snark between Hodges & Bobby (the "rash" comment) - to me, if definitely sounds like a reference to the fact that Bobby is a dad who has to contend with baby rash a lot - so I'm fairly happy in my assumption that Bobby and his partner went ahead and adopted that baby even though the scene was cut from the show. Now they just have to put it in a context - I want a comment from Bobby about his home life, dammit!

6. lament

lament Captain

You and me both. I mean, David has made at least two comments about being engaged. Hodges made that little comment about haing dinner with a girl. Why would it be so out of place for Bobby to mention him and his partner buying a birthday gift for their kid or something?

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

bobby never really says much for what i have seen. question : why is david phillips sometimes reffered to as super dave? im not sure where i heard that, but i did.
    hodges was not on 6x03. upsetting. he was written in the credits but wasnt there :(

8. lament

lament Captain

Bobby has been seen a lot more this season. He had some really funny moment with Hodges. :lol:

SuperDave is a name Nick came up with. It's just a funny nickname with no real meaning.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ive just seen a few eps from this season. i live in israel. far away. i saw up to bite me (just saw it a couple hours ago. i know that hodges is on more this season, and i am VERY happy about that. i cant wait to see what funny moments he has with bobby.
    nick is funny. super dave just came out of nowhere? in what ep?

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

the lab rats are not gonna fall off the board. i dont like to let things like that happen. i love the labrats (especially hodges) too much for that :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

so... apparently archie has a gf. i dont remember which episode it was but he mentioned that his gf likes to buy clothes and wear them out of the store. aww.. he likes to go shopping with his gf! isn't that so cute ^^

i just realized that in season 1 there are a whole bunch of lab techs. then they all kind of disappeared because they had really tiny roles. i just remember they were all really dorky looking with thick framed glasses xD

Elanor.

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

'Course that was two seasons ago and she hasn't been heard of since. Methinks she may have gone the way of the green-eyed beauty whose skin cells Greg was bogarting, and the honey Hodges planned to have dinner with (along with her roommates). Such complicated love lives these techs have... :D

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i saw that one when archie said something about his gf. i think that it was in 'coming of rage' s4 ep 10 if im not mistaken.
    "super dave" is funny. how many times has he lost a dead body? more than once, no?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

although david is not a lab tech, he's absolutely adorable.

"Face Lift"
    WARRICK: No. You're just siding with Sara 'cause you got a crush on her.

DAVID PHILLIPS: (smiling) No, that's why I wore a clean coat.

if archie's single, i'll take him! ^^

btw, do you think hodges REALLY has a gf? i keep on thinking it's his way of boosting up his own ego... do we have any "real evidence" except his word?

Elanor.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

no f-ing way :) im not sure that it is a way of boosting his ego, could be, but my opinion is that he's gay.
    "im seeing someone" if it was a girl, wouldnt he say that he was seeing a girl? well thats not that obvious, but he looks gay and acts gay, and i think that his attitude is his way of covering up his fear and insecurities. contrary to popular opinion, hodges is an extremely deep person with a soft heart.