Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. lament

lament Captain

Hi, pabzi. I'm glad you're supporting Hodges and Nick as a couple, but saying that Hodges "looks gay and acts gay" is quite a generalization, and it lends to certain negative stereotypes of gay men.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

no. that is not ehat i meant. i had no intention of generalizing or being derogatory. what i meant is that it is a good possibility that he is gay. i dont really have much to back it on, and i dont know how to explain what i think so i said it that way. i have nothing against gay people and did not mean to cause any harm. sorry.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

that i definitely agree with him. he probably feels like he always has to prove himself to ppl. but i'm not sure about him being gay because i definitely see his attraction to sara... i think. ^^ well, it doesn't matter, because he's all mine anyways! :lol:

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that it is hard to tell who hodges really is attracted to. he tends to be confusing at times. sometimes it looks like he IS attracted to sara, but at other times, other things can be seen

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

which labrat has the most screentime?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

currently it's hodges... which i'm really grateful for. :lol:

archie's been getting extra screen time, which is awesome. that man is to die for.

i don't think we get to see bobby that often... jacqui pops in once in a while...

we need to find someone to pair archie with! the guy is gorgeous. if no one's claiming him i'll take him :devil:

Elanor.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hodges!!!!! ive only gotten to s6 ep 9 (which i am planning to watch in a few minutes) my country is slow.
    i am extremely happy that hodges is getting alot of screentime :) that makes me forgive them that grissom isnt getting enough screentime.

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Get in line... :devil: :lol:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Question!!! who is ur fav lab tech and what is ur favourite feature of theirs?

10. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

It's a toss up between Bobby and Archie and their hair!! Well, their general hotness, but I think that's a given. :D

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

need i say? for those of you who dont know (not many im sure) HODGES!!!!!!!!!!!
    why? ATITUDE, CUTENESS, HILARITY, RUDENESS!!!!!!!!!

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Archie, but it's hard to pick just one feature. Probably either his eyes or his smile...both of which just...absolutely...melt me into a huge pile of squee...

13. lament

lament Captain

Hey, guys. Just a reminder that the purpose of this thread is to discuss the potential romantic relationships for the lab techs from all three shows. If someone wants to start a "Who's Your Favorite Lab Tech" thread, it would work better in General CSI Discussion.

Here are some of the lab techs who need love:

LV:
    Bobby
    Archie
    Wendy
    Jacqui
    Hodges

Miami:
    Tyler
    Dan Cooper
    Valera
    Natalia
    Aaron

NY:
    Chad
    Giles

Any ideas?

14. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Where did Tyler go? I stopped watching Miami for a couple months somewhere last season, I think, and when I got back he was gone! *sniff*

I like the new guy, Cooper. *smirks* I was getting a Ryan/Dan vibe from Monday's episode. But maybe that's just me. *wanders off to find Tyler*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

pabzi, what country are you from?

korbjaeger, you already got your turn with archie. be nice and share :lol:

so let's start shipping!

1. greg and wendy would be adorable together. they are both brilliant and quirky... they'd complement each other perfectly.

2. sara and hodges are now my favorite ship. check it out in the "Saved!" thread. i love my hodges so much... ^^

3. i think archie and judy would be cute together. he must so bored in the darm room all by himself... he needs someone funny and bright to brighten up his day!

4. bobby & ?- i'd like to see his partner one day ^^

5. jacqui and hodges would be a hilarious couple. their sarcasm and wit would be absolutely fantastic together.

any other suggestions?

Elanor.