Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

aww good because i think archie and sara have so few scenes together, i think he has a little crush on her ;)

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

The funny thing is that Archie interacts so differently with each other character on a one-on-one basis. With Nick it's Beavis & Butthead time, with Warrick he tends to be a little more morose, with the gals the sort of genteel, sensitive, refined side comes out more. (And yet for all that, I see him and Greg as soulmates...heck, in season 2 he was already loaning Greggo his spare contact lenses, LOL...)

--Robin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread rocks ^_^ The lab techs are all so adorable, they make me squee pretty much everytime they come on screen. I can be happy pairing them with almost anyone (especially with each other, like Bobby/Archie), really, although Caster's stories have put me on a major David Hodges/Anyone kick.
    The writers really need to start giving the techs more screen time. ::pouts::

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I want to see Wendy get some more screen time!!! I mean, she obviously has a great banter with the other people in the lab, but they don't use her enough to let her really go anywhere. And for some reason, Wendy's quirky personality makes me think that she and Greg would be great together!!! She would help bring back the old Greggo!!! I really hope that Wendy gets some more screen time, because Liz Vassey is so amazingly talented, and if they let her, this character could really come to life.

5. Zanfrane

Zanfrane Civilian

What about the M.E.s like David Phillips? Besides, I think Super Dave and Bobby actually makes a cute pair.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I can see that pairing. And I love David Phillips- he's actually on about the same level as the lab techs for me.

7. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

I love David and Archie!

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ok. i finally found this thread. i was digging around for something like it.
    i was never a slasher before. but now i am. strictly hodges/nick. it all started when my obsession with hodges became a severe disease. it gets worse everyday. i started reading fics, and i really like him and nick together. i guess that i am sorta embarrassed to be a slasher, but it is not uncommon. i had a feeling that hodges was gay for quite a while. a couple weeks ago, a friend told me that in 6x02
    SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN

when hodges fell asleep on the microscope he was dreaming about a girl. my hopes fell, untill i saw the ep a few hours ago (finally!) this might sound a bit farfetched to some of you, but i felt that when hodges said to catherine 'i started seeing someone' he looked sorta suspicious, then when he said 'she' is cooking him dinner, he sorta hesitated before he said she. i dont think that i am pulling this from the air. i really think that he is gay. he has this gay look about him. then, later, when nick and warrick really caught him sleeping, he said that he dreamt that he was in the 80s and had a beard and his girl liked it...i just dont think that its a girl.
    tell me if im reaching to far :)
    also, there is a chance that nick is bi. ive been contemplating it for a while, it didnt seem right, but after reading a bunch of nick/hodges fics, i believe that nick may be bi, hodges IS gay.
    snapshots was definately the best fic. sooooo cute.
    help me with my hodhes disease and tell me what you think.

9. dani_banani

dani_banani Police Officer

pabzi, I think you should turn your "H MAN" banner into a Hodges one! :D

As for the Hodges/Nick pairing, I actually like Hodges and Greg better together because I think their banter is really cute and the way they act with each other. But about Hodges being gay...maybe? All I know is when there was a thread here in the Shipper Forum, "Who Should Hodges Be With?" or something like that, almost everyone paired him up with a guy...so I don't think you're the only one who thinks so!

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

saw it. he was mostly paired with greg. i dont know what to do about the banner.i desperately need one! i dont know how to cut pics. a friend was trying to help me, but we couldnt do it. i have a million pics of hodges...where do i find a banner that no one has?

11. lament

lament Captain

I think Nick and Hodges would be cute together. I posted a few Nick/Hodges fics earlier in this thread. There's actually more fic than you might expect.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i read quite a few. my favorite was snapshots. do you knw of any other than those on ff.net?
    they are adorable together :)

13. lament

lament Captain

I might have seen some on CSI Forensics. I'll have to check.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

ill check it out tomorrow. gotta sleep. its 4 in the morning here. if you see anything, let me know :)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

i didnt know this thread was on such a slash mode. ^^
    some lab tech shippers that i like:
    1) Hodges/Sara- come on. they are so flirting. He wants to be her "friend", and she likes "men with gray hair"!

2) Bobby/Sara- Bobby is one of the very few ppl that Sara doesn't blow up at. His sweet personality makes her forget her workaholic self, i guess. Are you guys sure about Bobby supposedly having a partner? I was giggling when Sara told him "I'm starting to like you already." ^^

3) Wendy/Greg- I simply love the girl. She's gorgeous, she's intelligent, and she has just enough quirk to handle our favorite ex-lab rat. they would have such a great chemistry.

I am absolutely in love with Archie but I can't think of anyone to pair him up with except Greggo. didn't he mention that he has a gf though?