Lab Tech Love--Because Techs Need Love, Too

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe. i'm in the "Gray Hair" thread. it's very interesting... ^^

watching Spike reruns, i realized that there is a VERY good view of archie's butt in "Feeling the Heat". it was quite amusing. :devil:

i don't think we know enough about wendy... i like her character, but it'd be nice to see more of her. personally, i think she'd look good with either greg or archie ^^

Elanor.

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Could there be a bad view? :devil:

Early in the season TPTB were dropping hints about a Wendy - Greg flirtation (or appearance of same) but I'm learning to take what they say with a grain of salt. A large one. Preferably attached to the rim of a margarita glass. :D

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

what do we know about jaqui?

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I've always imagined Jacqui to have been involved in a serious long term relationship for many years - she and her girlfriend (Debra) live in a house in a fairly nice area of Vegas with Debra's daughter, Jennifer, a dog, a cat and Jen's hamster, kevin.

:lol: Sorry, I'm a backstory girl - just like I gave Archie a apartment in a slightly low-rent part of town (as he spends most of his salary on his toys) He has every games console known to man, every single Star Trek boxset ever released, and a shelf where he keeps his collection of Star Trek and Star Wars models and action figures (one of my best friends has a full collection of 'dolls' (the term I use when I want to tease him) and he's 30 (around Archie's age, I'm guessing) and a geek, so I model Archie on him...

I am now down with the Nick/Hodges love - I just saw "Dog Eat Dog" last night and their word-play in the hallway, culminating in Hodges telling Nick that he was "throwing him a bone" made me squee so loudly, I kind of freaked out my own dog :lol:

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehehe. dog eats dog is one of the best eps ever. hodges was hilerious. what does it mean that you are down with hodges/nick? does that mean that you believe in it?
    i squeed almost the whole ep. i think i scared my neighbors. i saw it twice and will be happy to see it again :)

fogi- if you are for hodges and nick, theres a pg-13 fic up at the david hodges fan community on lj. tell me if you read it :) ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

are you kidding? hodges ALWAYS makes me squee ^^ especially when he's giving one one his Snarky smiles... (we should trademark that...)

i'd love to see that "mysterious lady friend" of hodges...

Elanor.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

It most certainly does, Pabzi :) And I'll be sure to check out that fic just as soon as I can :)

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks. i wrote it by the way, the first 1 that i ever wrote. do you know where the david hodges fan community is? or do you want a link?

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

anyone around? why is no one posting here?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe i am here ^^

i really like jacqui... after reading some fics, i am starting to have faith in jacqui/hodges ^^

Elanor.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

but what do we know about jaqui from the show? we rarely see her. from the fics i know her more, but who said thats her?

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

anyone home? im not gonna let our techs fall off the page :)

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

dont forget the labrats!!!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dug this up. we gotta keep this thing moving!

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

pabzi, please check your PMs for a message regarding double posting. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------

Edited 25th June, 2006

Time for a new Ship of the Week, and we felt that Lab Tech Love was an excellent contender - a lot of people love it, but it keeps getting forgotten amid the other shiny ships.

So get discussing all your favorite lab techs from all three CSI shows and who you'd like to see give them some loving ;)