"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't get why Bobby D is not mentioned, is he even in the epsisode? What happened to him. This is disapointing, he's been with CSI since the beginning.

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

ITA. I miss Bobby a lot. :( He gets mentioned from time to time but I wanna SEE him... (I don't think he's in this one due to not really having ballistic evidence to go over, if I'm not mistaken.)

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I loved that thing about Archie in the TV guide :) I actually bought it hehe.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

*wonders too about Boddy D*

I know, I inquired about him before....don't know if it was about this eppy, but we never see him hardly ever...*loves his cute little curls and nickname; "Country"*...heheh...

*goes on the hunt for the tv guides latest article*

5. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

Is there any link of the TV Guide online?? I really want to get it... but I'm not in the US.... :(

6. DJRideout

I dunno, I was lookin for the same thing....I got a small clip thanks to a friend....but not the ACTUAL insert....I'd like to get someone to scan and email the article to me.....

7. church2001

church2001 Witness

I'm just hoping this doesn't become CSI's version of TNG's Lower Decks (that was the episode which focused on the Enterprise's junior officers rather than the main crew). However considering the lab techs are already well-established this should be an interesting episode.

8. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

Lab Rats is a way to do a clip show in a clever way. This will catch everyone up on what's been happening all season with the MK. And it gives those techs a chance to shine. I'm psyched!

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'm not quite sure if I am allowed to make polls in these sorts of discussions (Destiny, Tally, feel free to edit it if I can not..)

There are just a few choices, as at the moment that's all I could think about from the one promo I saw.

ETA I just realized I accidently pressed "Start time" so now everyone has to wait until 8pm "Board-Time". Sorry about that.

10. melbel

melbel Pathologist

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Whee! We givin' and gettin' some Archie lovin'!

Finally, there'll be an episode for these unsung heroes of the crimelab. Without them, they cannot solve anything. Hahaha.

12. DJRideout

lol....this episode for me is ALL about Hodges, his involvment, him gettin caught...everything...lol!!! The guy cracks me up to no end.

........just one more day........

13. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

This episode sounds reminscant of the Star Trek: TNG Episode "Below Decks" that focused on several of the non-principal, recurring characters that are junior officers (i.e. RN Alyssa Ogawa among others), or the episodes of Moonlighting that had Herb Viola and Agnes DiPesto solving some cases while Bruce Willis and Cybill Sheppard were fighting. I'm looking forward to this!!! :D

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I think of it more in terms of the "X-Files" episodes that centered around the "Lone Gunmen". :D

Come on, can't you see it? Hodges as Byers, Archie as Langley... :lol:

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

HA! Yes. Totally!