"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NickyStokes please keep in mind that you have 24 hrs to edit your posts if no one has posted after you. Otherwise it is considered double posting and that is considered spam. ;)

2. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

meanwhile, back onto this episode...

I think to some extent an episode like this is a "tryout" for the various lab rats to see how the public reacts to them in a larger way. If one or the other of them picks up a bunch of buzz (such as in this chat room) then it might lead to them getting a more solid role in the future.

Last weeks comments from Hodges that he has no interest in going into the field means that he will normally NOT be the next junior CSI. That is an important role in the CSI world, something Greg has played for a few years now, but a role that he has outgrown as he has matured into being an actual CSI and faced all the pressures that come with it.

I also think that there is potential that the lab rats will find a link that points to someone in the lab or in the "known characters", which will lead directly to the season finale.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I agree...I think that one or all of them will find something that the others may have overlooked. That or a common link that will direct the CSI's in a new direction. **just thinking out loud...lol**

I too believe it will be linked to the seasons finale!!

Sometimes it takes a fresh pair of eyes to point out what's been missing!!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I definitely agree that fresh eyes are always good for finding new things. ;) So it will be cool seeing the Lab rats working on it.

5. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I just love that it's Hodges who tricks everyone. He's so funny... he'll have some great scenes in this episode.

I love the idea for a lab rat focus. The main cast will still be there, and even if they're not, they will be next episode. We hardly ever get to see our little lab rats. Hodges is the only one we get to see almost every episode. Maybe they can find out something signifigant about the minature killer.

I also want to see Hodges trying to hide what he's up to from the CSI's, especially Grissom, because he's really not supposed to be snooping around his office...

I just saw the promo! I can't wait!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao.. yeah, i want them to keep it a secrect from the CSIs. too:p wow... the lab has a lot of secrects! haha. omgoodness and i was just thinking... hodges/the lab rats should find something REALLY important/a new link BUT grissom doesnt follow it because the lab rats arent real CSIs. so... they igore it and it comes back and haunts them in the season finale.

7. gsrfan

gsrfan Civilian

does anyone know what's up with that clown that was shown in the promo?

8. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Clowns scare me. :lol: I don't know but it for the episode it looks like the writers are trying to do a lighter episode before the season ends. This episode coud be either really awesome or really bad, but I think it will be the former. :D

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO :lol: i was wondering that to. i just watched the preview and i was like... are you kidding me:p well, it looks like a REALLY good episode. i kinda looks like one of the old and (i think) better CSI episodes. all i can say is... i'm expecting to laugh... A LOT! :p

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL....oh yeah, the clown....I forgot about that scene, lol! Yeah, what's up with it? Does it have any connection to the MK, or is it just another day/night in the LVPD? lol

11. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

The clown just sounds like a weird thing for a "day-in-the-life" of a CSI. Probably won't have much to do with the MCSK. I wanna know who the girl is that Hodges is staring at; that has to be my favorite scene in there. I love Hodges. I also love where Hodges and Henry and (I think) Mandy try to cover up what they're doing when someone comes in.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao:p omgoodnes.. i'm so excited for this episode. i can't wait to laugh at the lab rats!! haha.. in a nice way though. yeah, i'm kinda just thinking that it's not really connected to the MCSK. maybe hodges "figured out" that that clown was the killer so he made brass take him in for questioning.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well I'd hope they figure something out about the MCSK, or the decision to make the episode Labrats-centric would seem dull. Maybe they will make something of the bleach, or find some sort of connection between the murders.

14. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

That would just kill Grissom if, after all his effort on thie case the Lab Rats solve it in one go!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness... i wouldnt like that at all!! yeah, i want them to find something but.. for them to solve the case and find a HUDGE link? no.. you can't do that. the CSIs can't even solve it, they can't make a couple of lab rats solve a case that's been haunting the CSIs since the beginning of the season. i just hope that the labrats will shine a little light to the MCSK situation.