"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

well.....I don't know much about either of those shows, but I believe you guys.....lol....!!:lol:

Hehe, Korb got me in the mood, i just saw an XF. The gunmen are like the labrats in a way, but I like David the best still :p
They are minor charachters who have a pretty big part in things, like our labrats.

Ahhh....I see...thanks for the description pabzi!

like I said before...lol....I can count on you pabzi!!:lol:

lol...*24 hours and counting*

The more I keep thinking about the episode, the more I think it's going to be absolutely hilarious! I mean, really, what's funnier than Hodges' wearing Grissom's goggles :lol:

LOL....I busted when I saw that...I can just imagine...well, it seems like hodges wants to be like grissom, so, maybe in a small way, this is a way hodges can be a little more like him...is he suppose to be sitting at grissoms desk aswell??? :lol:

I've seen two slightly different promos....the one that they had on AFTER csi last week and one that CTV has!...as for any others......personally speaking, I haven't seen any. that are the only two I know of! Does innertube have anything on the site yet?

Woo. I just saw the CTV promo for Lab Rats. I actually got up infront of my mom and said "You better have a good reason for this".. Haha Grissom's expression is absolutely priceless!

YEah, I saw the opening scenes through innertube as well and all I could was laugh aswell...it's certainly going to be an interesting episode and it's only hours away!

*Can't remember last time I was so stoked for something...hmmm, oh yeah, when I saw Pearl Jam almost two years ago....LOL*

....wishes xfcanadian luck on exam!!

6 hours on the east coast. :D

Can't wait to see Hodges and the other case looks like fun as well. At least it seems to be a little lighter then the rest of the season. :cool:

I wonder when Hodges got such squeeing fangirlies. Its almost like he is Greg or Nick.

Ah oh well. I am looking forward to the episode tonight! Hopefully David will start to get some of the respect he deserves!

Back