"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

This episode looks absolutely hilarious. When Grissom walks in on Hodges with his special lab glasses, and says "You better have a good reason" with the look on his face. Priceless. I can't wait for the episode.

s much as I am awaiting the episode like crazy, there is something in the promo that disturbed me. I'm hesitant to say it, for fear of being bashed and laughed at, but those of you who know me or know of me know what it is.

It will NOT stop me from watching or enjoying the ep, but it's...disturbing.

Would that be a rat that looks like it's coming out of the dead body?? I wonder how that will be played out.. It's kind of, disturbing. Haha. But the Doc's and Grissom's look is so funny when they see it. "What the hell is that?" (Well, something along those lines)

*is hesitant* It's sorta stupid and sentimental and inviting negative comments. I will say it, I just want to wait a bit.

Is it something about Hodges? I'll stand up for you too :D I Love Hodges!

This episode should ROCK !

You know very well what it is. My feelings on what he is do not match what they are portraying him as in the promo. There I said it. Kill me.

You know promos are only 'teasers'
they don't give us all the information about the episode.
We have to watch and find out.

I really like the idea of the 'lab rats' having an episode centered around them and how their work is just as important.

I wouldn't worry about the promos..

*raises hand* I know which bit pabzi means! mostly because the same shot bugged me...

(oh hey pabzi - i finally registered)

I'm looking forward to this episode. I've always thought it would be great to see an episode/case from the POV of the lab techs :)

Back