"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

I was excited to see Archie's pimp hat. >.> It was pimp-erific.

Greg made me want to hit him this episode. You'd think that someone ewho was once a Lab Rat would have a little bit more respect for them. I use to love Greg, but more and more lately I've been beginning to dislike his character.

Also, Henry is the epitome of adorkable. I vot we see more of the lab boys, and less of the CSI's. And no more Wendy. >.> And bring me back the Jacquiness!

Welcome TobiDee!!! I'm happy that you are here.
Henry's line about Pensylvania was SOOOOO funny!!!

He is. People eat live animals in Pensylvania. Maybe he did too....hmm...I lived there till I was 13...but then again I'm vegetarian...

HE IS NOT NEXT!!!

this episode? RULED.

it was like Rashomama last season. oh man how i love when CSI is funny. it had so many hilarous moments that i couldn't help myself but watch it all one more time. the clown, the rat, and everything connected to Hogdes cracked me up. it was a such an amazing episode.

i'm giving it a 9,5/10.

Just when I didn't think this show could go any lower, they never cease to prove me wrong. WTH was this episode supposed to be? All I saw was an hour-long recap of all of the previous mini crime scene episodes. I can't stand Hodges, so thank God I taped the show first, which allowed me to fast-forward through 95% of it.

Two bright spots here:
- Gil & Doc trying to catch the rat. I laughed so hard, I fell off my chair.
- Wendy to Hodges: "Oh my God. What are we, 12?"

Let me just mark this episode as my overall bottom-of-the barrel "absolute worst" episode for the entire 7 seasons of CSI.

They're going to sneak up on him, grab him, and go "You are the one with the cell phone! WE KNOW ITS YOU!" And then Henry will jump them and be like 'Don't make me suck your blood, Foo's." And Archie will then go all pimp on them.

.....Labs has ruined me, omg. ><

omagosh. this was a HILARIOUS episode. i loved it. the best part was Hodges' "lucky day" montage. I want that recorded so i can keep watching it. it was brilliant. it was a filler-ish episode, sure, but i enjoyed myself.

I say 9.9 out of 10. The only thing thta could have been better is well...2 tiny things.

Labbers will eventually ruin me...

I thought Archie's last comment to Hodges before he left was pretty funny....heheh

"glory..___!" (just incase it's not allowed)

Although, I thought Gris would be a little more "Upset" when catchin Hodges at his desk lookin at the mini's...**thinks of the fuss Hodges and Archie had in the beginning about sitting in Grissom's chair**

I was really sad that Bobby wasn't in this episode, to be honest. It's not a true lab rats even without David, henry, Bobby and whoever else decides to join.

I wasn't crazy about this episode. It was rather strange.

I'm not a huge Hodges fan so this episode did nothing to win me over.

OMG I love Hodges so much!!
And I must say, Greg looked so totally hot covered in marinara sauce.

I loved the eppy tonight, Hodges' lucky day, LMAO
*hugs Hodges*

lol....oh loki...heheh! It is to bad that bobby wasn't in the eppy, but like hodges said to wendy that he carefully selected the group that would be of help...still no reason for not having bobby, but....it can kinda explain it!

Well, to each their own....I loved the eppy, some others didn't, which is understandable and that is cool....not everyone likes hodges or the other lab rats or even the 'style' of the eppy, but it helps put into place the set up for the conclusion of the MK...

Back