"Lab Rats" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really expected to hate this episode but I must say that I really enjoyed it. I was laughing almost the whole time. Wendy telling Hodges off was great to see.
    Catherine used Greg's nickname Greggo -something that has not been done since before S5.
    Greg telling Hodges to kiss his ass was classic Greg and so damn funny!!
    Who would have thought Hodges would find a breaking lead in the case. lucky day indeed! :)

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Well excuse me! :mad: I was in the kitchen when it showed that part. I only heard Hodges talking. Didn't see it.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I liked tonight's episode, I thought it was informitive to re evaluate the miniture scenes at once, rather than rely on memory. After tonight's episode I'm starting to like Hodges a bit more.

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well, I am pleased....I am proud....lol.....that was an interesting eppy. A little clipy like someone said above, but you kinda needed it...to refresh the memory, like mine. Glad to see Hodges shine, get insulted and mocked....just glad to see him! :)

5. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I LOVED this episode!!!

Awesome! It was hilarious when Hodges told Henry that he knew that he posted a picture of Warrick as himself :lol:. I was litterally laughing out loud.

I would post more, but I am SOOOO upset that in the middle of the show a BREAKING NEWS announcement came on for the governor of new jersey, and I didn't get to see some of the episode (where Hodges says "they have my phone number" or something.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Totally agree there! :lol: I was like Ohhhh you still look damn sexy with all that sauce on you. :p I laughed so hard at that comment he made that my mom who was down the hall was like :rolleyes: "What now?"

I actually really enjoyed that episode. Although, like someone said, we knew most of the information. It was like a recap and the only new info we gained was the bleach part. And it took 43 minutes to tell us that? :p

Gris and Doc Robbin's were soo funny!!! Poor Doc! :lol: He called the rat a bastard. :lol: He wore that whole protection suit for a rat. :lol:

Hodges' recap of his lucky day was hilarious too. It was so funny when he walked past that girl and he was all mezmorized. :p

It was a good break from the normal type episodes, and I actually understood all of it. :p

7. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

OMG... that was a hilarous episode!!~~ :eek: It's nice to see something different from the usual~~ I luv the Hodges' Lucky day part!!~~ :lol: I was surprised that Hodges did found sth so significant to breaking case!!~~ ;)
    Too bad Archie didn't stay through the whole eppy... But I still LUV this eppy!!~~ Gotto re-watch again!!~~ :cool:

8. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Sara's "why would I know?" comment was priceless :).

I hope that CBS puts it on inntertube by tomorrow morning..or on On Demand or something..

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Dude...it was hilarious. Words couldn't describe how it was.

Grissom and the Doc? :lol: :lol:

And can I just say that I LURVE Wendy?! She freaking rocks man? Oh and the Sara scene?

Wendy: "Is it true Grissom stays up at night looking at the miniatures?"
    Sara: "H-How should I know?"

:lol: PRICELESS.

10. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Okay, I have to say, that is probably my favorite episode of the season. It may not have had much Greg (which is usually how I judge and episode) but they made the most of the time that they had each character on. This was definately this year's Rashomama. It made me laugh just as much, if not more. The rat scenes were so funny, I would think Doc Robbins would be used to rats, dealing with dead bodies, but apparently not... (Personally, I thought the rat was cute and couldn't see why they wanted to kill it. But I also have two pet mice, so of course I would think the rat was cute.) Sara was also great with the few moments she had, as was Greg.

Hodges was EXCELLENT. I absolutely loved the "Day-In-The-Life-Of-Hodges" bit, and his little skip. He was so great. And he finally got Grissom's approval. I had no idea that Wendy didn't like Hodges that much, though. Everyone else seemed to tolerate him, but she downright disliked him. I really hope the bleach will end up being important. Hodges would feel so good if it was.

I admit, it did feel like a clip show at times, but it was meant to catch people up on the season, and it definately did without repeating more than was necessary. And Hodges walking around the miniature towards the end was great.

But what did make me angry was that my local station cut right into the middle! After the half-hour mark commercials, they cut right into the episode to give us a news update about our governor. I mean, they already had the scroll running on the bottom! Why did they have to cut in the middle? I'm not watching that local station anymore, cutting into my shows...

But excellent, excellent episode!

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I think it was like a small comic relief after the stress that poor gregs been through etc...I think it's possible that gris just might have a little more respect for hodges now...and the little jump in his step at teh end of the show....lol...typical!

sounds kinda strange for gris to just go off leavin the minis unlocked though...oh well, if there wasn't a reason then there would not have been an eppy.

the comment toward henry about the pic of Warrick was funny too...*wonders how hodges knew....giggle*...

and I agree, Doc and Gris were priceless in the lab chasing the rat...

PABZI - yer right...they did show his personality wonderfully as you said....sigh, lol...."it was his eppy!"

12. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    That was awesome!

Hodge's lucky bit was great and we did learn someting important for the case.

Sara was so funny when Wendy asked if the MSK kept Gil up at night.

I may be weird, but I felt a little sorry for the rat when Grissom tried to hit it. :p

And Greggo can still look great cover in stuff from the dumpster. I've been waiting for him tell Hodges to kiss his ass for a very long time! :cool:

The Clown seemed a little random but it was funny.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh and I forgot to mention... I was actually in shock that Hodges got the punch line right before the credits. That was weird. Props for Hodges for doing that! :p

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I loved tonight's episode!

The rat scene was gross.

When the DB was on the table and his chest was "moving", I loved how Doc. Robbins said that it was a lot of gas and he was going to be a "stinker".

Then the rat came out and all Hell broke loose!

15. cosmorain

cosmorain Victim

I have a totally random thought about who the MCSK is now, as I have posted at other sites. I think it could BE Wendy. Now don't throw anything at me just yet (lol), it's only a theory and I didn't see the whole ep.

There really is no reason for her to dislike Hodges so much other than normal stuff, but what if she was the killer and she was getting annoyed or upset that he was messing with the case. Let's just say that she is the killer for now. If so she would want Grissom to solve the case NOT Hodges. If this is true Hodges could be in trouble, she may want to get "rid" of him.

Also why ask Sara if Grissom stays up studying the minatures, unless she has been keeping tabs on Grissom and knows about he and Sara.

At the begining it seemed like she didn't like the other rab lats in Grissom's office looking at the evidence, also when she called the number she didn't seem to concerned about a killer being on the other end of the line. Like she "knew" no one was going to answer. What if by using Hodges' phone she is marking him as the next vic or framing him?

This is really out there but if it were true it would make the MCSK storyline great, I mean a women serial killer would be unexpected.

Okay I'll stop now.

*Waves bye*