Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. Single!Josh could definitely aid in the recovery process. Will you guys hire him for me when I get my tonsils out in August?

My thoughts go out to HaM, and I hope she's back and posting soon.

Oh! Oh! We could do that "Make A Wish foundation" thing for her! According to my Dad, I'm mentally ill, so I should go, get a wish, and Wish it for Josh to go visit HaM and sing her back to health! it could work!

It could... although I'm sure Josh is a nice enough guy to do it anyway.

Quick question: Has anyone heard the new Barbara Cook CD? Josh has a song or two on it and I wanted to get some opinions before investing in a copy.

Hmmm. You could always purchase 1 or 2 songs of it on iTunes to see if you like it...

I'm sure of Josh is in it, I'd be grand.

I've heard about it but my knowlege just goes that far. As Palm said, if Josh is on it its gotta be good. He makes any song sound awesome.

Hey found this awesome pic of Michael Buble and Josh:

Yay!

Michael: Holy macaroni, I'm standing next to Josh Groban!
Josh *thinking*: Great, another squeeing fan.

Michael: ..and what do you think, Josh?
Josh: [Thinking] I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.. there they are, standing on the road, bum bum bum..

Oh man! You guys probably all already knew this, but I just found out that Josh plays the drums! He's awesome at it too! This guy is just oozing talent. OOZING!!

*slips on talent that oozed all over the floor*

Love that caption, Palm :lol:!

Yes, the guy oozes! It must reall be hard to sing like he does and do the drums. If any of you have ever played the drums you understand what I'm talking about. So tiring.

Ugh, yes, I can play like half a dozen other instruments, but I couldn't coordinate my hands and feet to play the drums to save my life. So difficult!

It certainly is hell to do. And it really can mess up your singing. Sorta gives it a vibrate. That's one of the reasons people like Josh are so appreciated!

OMG! I can't believe I found this place on here! I am the hugest Joshy fan. I love all of his songs and have seen him in concert twice here in Miami. I'm so glad to find others like me! *hugs other Grobies*

Wow, Mog good to see you in here.

Aren't his concerts great? He puts on a show and he's so funny. I just love that chicken song he does to break the ice. Seriously, this guy could do stand up.

Welcome MOG! To the infinite chapter of..... yeah I'm not going anywhere with that.

I wish he'd come up to Western Canada and do a concert. *So deprived*

Back