Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
Because of Josh I started listening to more international music.

Because of Josh I spent three hours online looking up song lyric translations.

Because of Josh I watched MTV nonstop for three whole days (my brother told me he was on Punk'd... it was actually Ryan Cabrera. How he mixed up the two of them I'll never know.)

Just thought of this today:

Because of Josh I sing while doing laundry. For some reason "Si Volverias A Mi" is the perfect song to fold clothes to, and I constantly find myself singing "Oceano" as I'm loading the washing machine.

Caption

Josh: It may not be the most comfortable sitting position in the world, but I'm just so sexy when I slouch, I can't help it!

YES! Me too! Josh Groban makes doing chores so much better! I'm rather surprised that my dishes haven't cracked because of my singing along with Josh while I wash them. :lol:

BTW, I'm a long long time Josh Groban fan, but first time poster in this thread. :D

Chores are certainly a whole lot more fun/easier with Josh providing the soundtrack. This last week I unpacked my new apartment to a lot of his music. Time just flew by :D.

Welcome to the thread, quickbeam. Welcome to planet Grobania, home of the Oh my Josh-ness!

Hmmm. I don't do chores but the prospect of blaring Josh Groban throughout the house sounds great to me.

Some Josh things I just got put together:

youre_gonna_learn_somthin_boy.gif

cool_shades.gif

Autograph

Oh my Josh indeed.

And the one of him with the sharpie is actually the "artistic" picture of my Josh Groban mood theme. Classic Joshy.

Alright, we need to get some postage going on here... Captions anyone?

skit4.jpg

Josh: The fangirls... THEY'RE COMING! :eek:

Josh: This is my happy face!

Have recently read this article concerning Joshy. Cute read:

Josh and January Get...Romantic?

January Jones - no relation to Tommy Lee Jones but starring in his new movie The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada - told me that she got so lonely on the Texas set that her boyfriend arrived with a Nintendo to help her pass the time.

Now, her long time guy is Josh Groban - so you know I had to ask whether her guy ever sings romantic ballads to her in the world-famous voice?

"He sings to me," she giggles, "but not how he sings on CD's or in concert. He sings goofy stuff. We do karaoke and sing System of a Down."

Oh man, SOAD? That would be so awesome to hear Josh sing... now I'm really curious as to what it would be like. He should put a SOAD cover on his next album, lol.

Back