Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D+

• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

• Total voters
For some reason I see Greg in that picture singing "Can you feel the love tonight..."

Anyhoo, Does anyone else want to touch Josh's hair? I have this urge to poke it or something..

His hair has a mind of it's own... It calls to the fangirls :lol:

Josh: Wow! A Twix wrapper! I knew I had the blood of a great fisherman in me!

I just joined FOJG (Friends of Josh Groban) yesterday. I've found out a lot since then about the Foundation Joshy has running which helps "children who have been orphaned by AIDS". Also I discovered, that Nelson Mandela has recently asked JG to be an ambassador for AIDS awareness--along with Brad Pitt :).

Yes FOJG is an awesome place. I joined too about 6 months ago and it cost 40 bucks. I know the money goes to help his foundation, so it's all great.

I was at this color guard competition the other day and when the dancer's music came on I was like "OMG, this is Josh Groban!" The song was "Mi Mancherai (Il Postino)". I find it very funny that all of my friends' mothers all love Josh Groban. I know that my mother loves his songs (also a huge Michael Buble fan). I can see how older women can like his songs... they are very beautiful and inspirational, but I also like his music and I'm only 14. So, in conclusion, Josh Groban is awesome and everyone loves him. :p

I wish I had money to praise Josh ;__;
New Goal! Get job to praise Josh! *determination*

^My mom likes him too. It's kinda eerie, liking someone my mom likes :lol:

Wow... once again I appear to have disappeared for a while. I know my life is too crazy when I don't have time to post on the Josh Groban thread.

Poncholives38 said:
I was at this color guard competition the other day and when the dancer's music came on I was like "OMG, this is Josh Groban!" The song was "Mi Mancherai (Il Postino)".

"Mi Mancherai" was also used in a movie commercial back in November. I think it was for "Lady In the Water" or something like that.

The only reason I remember it is because I was at the Harry Potter premire with my friend who also likes Josh Groban (but not as much as I do) was with me and she was laughing at me because within the first three notes I was bouncing up and down in my seat squeeing like the crazed fangirl I am going, "OHMYGOD THAT'S JOSH GROBAN!"

Because I'm cool like that. :D

Cool story Fanatic6. :)

I wanted to post this Josh news from the 26th. It's from a thing he did on GMA (Good Morning America).

ABC News
April 26, 2006

South Africa Inspires Josh Groban

Groban Met Mandela, Teamed Up With Ladysmith Black Mambazo

Josh Groban has taken the music world by storm, selling out New York City's Madison Square Garden in 22 minutes during his tour.

Although his voice has never been classically trained, his multiplatinum album "Closer" and hits like "You Raise Me Up" have created a legion of fans called "Grobanites."

Last year, his tour took him to South Africa. It was a trip that changed Groban's outlook forever.

"I had wanted to visit South Africa for many, many years," Groban said, "and, um, it was an incredible thing to be performing for the fans in South Africa who have been incredibly supportive ever since the beginning. But it was life-changing because I made sure to take some extra time off to meet with Nelson Mandela, understand firsthand what his organization, 46664, is doing for AIDS awareness in South Africa."

That meeting inspired his latest album and opened him up to a larger worldview. He teamed up with the renowned South African group Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Founded in 1974 by Joseph Shabalala, the band may be best recognized for its contributions to Paul Simon's "Graceland."

"I've been a fan of theirs for as long as I can remember," Groban said. "Their sound is just magical."

Groban, 25, said working with Ladysmith had "been an absolute pleasure in every sense of the word." It turns out the band members are big fans of his, too.

"We're all very happy and proud to work together with a young star like this," Shabalala said.

"He's a very good man, has a beautiful voice," he said. "He has a gift from God!"

ABC News' Charlie Gibson originally reported this story for "Good Morning America."

A new album!? Heck yes!
Oh, Crackers, I forgot! This is from the magazine Blender (#45 on the list of 100):

#45 - Josh Groban.
You might not recognize Groban if he ran you over while singing selections from "La Traviata". But the chiseled popera singer is currently one of the biggest music stars on the planet, having sold more than 8 million albums in just 4 years.

It made me squee with happiness :O

Back