Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the way that Sara was so kick ass tough and yet so vulnerable in Nesting Dolls. Of all the lines in that episode, for some reason, I just adore it when Ecklie says.."and when you get back you are apologizing to Catherine." Without missing a beat Sara counters "No I'm not." Love it!!

You know, I've been thinking about the "when Sara acts up, she gets in trouble, but everybody else doesn't when they do" thing, and that's not quite that accurate. Even Catherine has had to suffer the consequences of her mistakes.

When it comes to Sara though, technically she hasn't screwed up on any cases (as in do something that results in the release of a suspect, compromise of evidence, etc.) that we know of. When it boils right down to it, she gets the job done. The problem is mostly her attitude and her disregard for authority.(Of course Grissom's lax managerial style doesn't help, either) And I don't think it's so much a matter of the frequency of Sara's behavior but the duration. Remember, Sara was in San Francisco before coming to Vegas and for all we know, she could have given her old boss bleeding ulcers with her antics. :lol:

Hey girls! Head over to purejorja.net and check out her latest interview with Simon Mayo. She discussed her play Dear Bernard (she's the producer) and she talked about CSI too. Her voice makes me drool. :D

At one point in the interview she said: "I think I worry more that everybody's getting sick and tired of me.."

To which I say: When hell freezes over. :p

Btw, funny scene there trent. :lol:

I just heard that interview now. I love the fact that it's a decent length interview (17 mins long) and she laughed a lot in it (her laugh is so infectious)

Love this question:
- "Is there a limit to CSI? If they said "Jorja, how do you facny directing an episode?""
- "Well, gosh, I really don't think I have any skills at all in directing, so i'd probably turn that down very flatteringly. I did, very early in the show, go to the writers and asked them if I can write an episode. They kind of very naiveingly... they said to me "You know what? In season 4 you can write an episode, sure." But I think at that point, they didn't think we'd have a season 4! *laughs* "

Bless her. I recall her saying how she would love to have a CSI musical episode, where Grissom accidentally breathes in toxic fumes, which makes him hallucinate the team singing and dancing whilst on a case :lol: I think that would be a great episode lol.

I love what she said about her directing an episode Me2u. She's a funny girl. :D

The question about the dark room and flashlight is hilarious. :lol:

And this guy named Peter said: "My car was broken into recently and the CSI that attended looked absolutely nothing like Jorja. I wouldn't have smashed my own car window if I had known that they didn't all look like Jorja Fox. I'm not telling you where I live in case the police come and get me." :lol:

I would SO smash my windows if they all look like Jorja! :D

That bit was funny. jorja sounded very flattered by that comment. :)

I also love the comment she made about George's moustache. How she said she's from down South so men down there have it and she finds it very sexy.

^^ Yeah every time my dad walks into the room while I am watching CSI he is always like, "She's supposed to be a cop? No cop is ever that pretty" What does he think the are going to cast ugly people?

trent_bowie said:
^^Kinda makes you wonder if the tables were ever turned and the guys caught Sara changing once...

Sara: (in her skivvies about to put on a pair of jeans, singing) I'm in looove with my caaaaar..

Warrick: Hey, Sara!

Nick: Yaller!

Sara: What? (startled, pops up from the bench and hops around trying not to trip) Oh. Hi, guys.

Warrick: Hey, not bad.

Nick: Very nice.

Warrick: Are those boxer shorts you're wearing?

Sara: Yup.

Nick: (peeking in her locker) Dang, Sara. Is that the ONLY kind of underwear you got? No briefs? No thongs?

Sara: Hey, I like wearing boxers, all right? JE-sus.

Nick: Hey Rick, check this out! (holds up a bright red shirt with a lightning bolt emblazoned with a lightning bolt. Starts giggling.)

Warrick: I knew it! You ARE a comic-book geek! Paging Barry Allen...(starts lauhging, too)

Sara: That's real funny, guys. So I don't exactly have a fashion sense...

Nick: You know, a drag queen could give her some poiters.

Warrick: Yeah, but then again, Sara's always in drag...

Sara: (Sara flips off one finger for Warrick and the other for Nick while the they both laugh like maniacs...) Hey, *BLEEP* you guys...

Yeah, I know that was SO wrong, on SO many levels...:lol:

yeah wrong but soo funny!!! hahhaha yeah i never really did understand why they have only one locker room but it obvously makes things more interesting ;)

SaraSullivan said:
That episode would be... interesting.

lol. I can imagine Doc.Robbins singing about an autopsy. :lol:

*ahem* ;)

Gil: How did he diiiiiiieeee???
Doc Robbins: COD was strangulaaaattiiioooon!
Gil: During the struuuggglleee???
Doc Robbins: Nooooo!
Gil: *gasp* How is that sooooo???
Doc Robbins: Cooooaaaguulllaattiiooon of the blood tells me it was poooossst-moooorrttteemmm!

:lol: :p *thank you, Committed!* :p

:lol: Sabrina, I'm with you, I would so break every window in my house and hide something valuable and say someone stole if the CSI who came out looked like Jorja :p Though I don't think my town has CSIs! :lol:

Jorja writing an episode??? That would be so cool! Very interesting :p I'd love to see what she'd have in mind; it'd be a new experience for everyone! I'd really like to see how she portrays the characters, though :p

quoth_the_raven said:
SaraSullivan said:
That episode would be... interesting.

lol. I can imagine Doc.Robbins singing about an autopsy. :lol:

*ahem* ;)

Doc Robbins: Cooooaaaguulllaattiiooon of the blood tells me it was poooossst-moooorrttteemmm!

:lol: :p *thank you, Committed!* :p

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just imagined Doc.Robbins and Grissom singing that LMAO!

It would have been slightly weird if it was a musical during Sara's attack in 'Committed' lol.

Sara: NOOOOO! LEEEEET MEEEEEE GOOOO!
Adam: NOOOO!!! I'm About to killlll myselffffff!
Grisom: Just open the dooooooooooooooooooooooooor!
Dude with the key: The key won't goooooo innnnnnn!
Grissom: Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!

And I would put the rest of the scene... but I won't lol.

*thank you, Committed!*

that was the funniest thing I have heard since I got home. I am probably going ot be singing it all day :lol:

Thanks to whoever it was that posted the link to Jorja's interview a little way back. Lovely listen! She sounded so relaxed and happy. Her remark about the season finale made me a little curious (saying that they had made a decision to end it one way and then changed their minds.) Hope everything goes well with her production.

saxon57 said:
Her remark about the season finale made me a little curious (saying that they had made a decision to end it one way and then changed their minds.)

I think the original script was suppose to include the mentioning of Sara's mum.

quoth_the_raven said:

omg, I think I'd have to laugh the whole day if I saw an episod with them singing xD I even can't stop laughing now, just imagining it lol

It would be really interesting to see what kind of episod Jorja would write... I'm wondering if she has any experience in writing ^^ (would love to read something she wrote...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back