Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraSullivan said:
How ironic?

Hypocrite! :p Though like Crysthala said, he does ride rollercoasters :p

Crysthala, I loved that moment as well, but I think since Sara's spent more time in Vegas she's sort of beginning to wonder if she really does know who she is. Her years in Vegas have brought distress, revelations, out-bursts, and a long tunnel she's had to travel through to get one thing- redemption for those who have hurt her. Just my opinion, of course ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
Her work is her diversion; it's her release to escape herself.
It is. Remember in XX when she told Nick and Hodges that when she can't sleep, she reads? It's an entomology textbook Grissom gave her for Christmas. So perhaps reading is some sort of a diversion for her. Or just a little something she does to pass the time.

Grissom gets a rollercoaster, Sara gets a textbook. :p Why can't he invite her to join his rollercoaster parties? :p

I was just thinking, since Sara likes to sing (she sang "One Way Or Another" by Blondie in Too Tough To Die) she can start a band. CSI Rock Chick. :D

Crysthala said:
My favorite Sara moment would probably have to be when she was like "I know who I am, I think you're a little confused" back there in the days of the first few episodes.
That is one of THE BEST phrases she's ever said. That was from the 2nd episode Cool Change. When I heard that one word came to my mind: CONFIDENCE. And I can't help but laugh at Catherine when she said that. :lol: Don't get me wrong, I love Cat too. :)

She sang? Really? How'd I miss that!?

Edit: Thanks.. now the song's in my head. Grr! Just one night, I want to go to bed with no song stuck in my head!

Thanks again, because it was out of head until this morning, when I woke up and saw that!

I really don't remember her singing. What was the context? Hmm...!

She was just working and singing to herself and Nick was like "...?"
Well, you could always be like
"Whoooooo, are you, who who, who who!
Whoooooo, are you, who who, who who!
I woke up in a Soho doorway, a policeman knew my name.
He said, 'You can go to sleep at home tonight if you can get up and walk away...'"
<cough> Sorry.
Quoth_the_Raven, that's a really good point. I think her experiences in Vegas probably did confuse her a bit as to who she really is (whoooooo are youuu?), especially in those episodes involving a certain writer... <cough>sarahgoldfinger<cough>.

Zan1781 said:
She sang? Really? How'd I miss that!?

Edit: Thanks.. now the song's in my head. Grr! Just one night, I want to go to bed with no song stuck in my head!

lol. I've been trying to do that for years, its never worked :p

Jorja says her voice is bad... isn't that crazy?

Jorja has a good voice. That's crazier than this thread. *emo* Joooorrrrjaaaa... we looooove youuu, Jorrrrrjaaaa....

i agree Jorja does have a good voice.

I would have to say that one of my favorite Sara moments is what she walks into the locker room and Warick is getting ready for court and Nick is changing his shirt and Sara walks in and and says something like

"nice suit and well..just fine"

*the guys laugh..and blush..*

"hey we have one locker room and it's my job to observe"

Warick: "yea well I'm late for court"

Sara: "uh Nick you ready to go? and uh are you wearing that?"

Nick: "yeah"

Sara:" It's well hideous"

Nick:" hideous, great"

*Sara walks out and nick changes his shirt*

Okay I know i didn't get that completly right but you get what im talking about. and its ten times better in the epp.

^^Kinda makes you wonder if the tables were ever turned and the guys caught Sara changing once...

Sara: (in her skivvies about to put on a pair of jeans, singing) I'm in looove with my caaaaar..

Warrick: Hey, Sara!

Nick: Yaller!

Sara: What? (startled, pops up from the bench and hops around trying not to trip) Oh. Hi, guys.

Warrick: Hey, not bad.

Nick: Very nice.

Warrick: Are those boxer shorts you're wearing?

Sara: Yup.

Nick: (peeking in her locker) Dang, Sara. Is that the ONLY kind of underwear you got? No briefs? No thongs?

Sara: Hey, I like wearing boxers, all right? JE-sus.

Nick: Hey Rick, check this out! (holds up a bright red shirt with a lightning bolt emblazoned with a lightning bolt. Starts giggling.)

Warrick: I knew it! You ARE a comic-book geek! Paging Barry Allen...(starts lauhging, too)

Sara: That's real funny, guys. So I don't exactly have a fashion sense...

Nick: You know, a drag queen could give her some poiters.

Warrick: Yeah, but then again, Sara's always in drag...

Sara: (Sara flips off one finger for Warrick and the other for Nick while the they both laugh like maniacs...) Hey, *BLEEP* you guys...

Yeah, I know that was SO wrong, on SO many levels...:lol:

Hehe. Okay, and yet... you raised a point! Why the HECK do they all share the same locker room? What the heck! Poor Sara. Has to share with those particular guys. Although... if I had to share... never mind ;)

Crysthala said:
<cough>sarahgoldfinger<cough>.

OMG! :lol: I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who noticed that! :lol: :p Don't get on Ms. Goldfinger, it's not her fault she craves angst and drama like me ;) We could get together and have a morbid-writing fest! :p *crash of thunder* ;)

trent... :lol: You never cease to make me laugh :p

Janet, I know! Stupid one locker room. If I were them I'd jump in my locker and hide as I changed, or I'd have someone block the entire room while I got changed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back