Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this, but I aced science in sixth grade. Math, too. :lol: Of course I was reading a lot of comic books at the time, and I was curious about how that stuff in there could happen. I was learning about cool stuff like gamma rays, radioactive blood, kryptonite (hey, did you know it once gave Lex Luthor cancer?) and other fun stuff.

Raven, please try not to sleep on top of the car. You don't want to hurt yourself while on your way to meet your hero. :lol:

Now if ya'll excuse me, I'm about to wreak some havoc in Liberty City with some of that Ummagumma on the side... :p

Sixth grade science *thinks* we don't have grades over here....how old is sixth grade?

ove the dream Raven, rather...er....strange :p

I had this really long post written about my 7th grade grades, and then I deleted it, because it made me sound like a dork :). I should be proud of my dorkiness, though... Jorja is smart. She has to be. I don't care what the actors all say about themselves, but it takes talent to say some of those words while making them sound real :). See? She's the best!

Aww Ann, you're cute hun! As cute as your dream. ;) May I know why you didn't invite us along on your dream-trip so we'd all get to meet Jorja?! :p I think it's cool to be weird. I mean, who wants to be normal when you can be weird right? :p

x_lea_x said:
Sixth grade science *thinks* we don't have grades over here....how old is sixth grade?
That would be 12. Almost a decade ago for me. :p

It's nice to know that some of you are geniuses and others are quite hopeless in science. (read: others = me. :p) I was actually a member of the Science Club back in sixth grade. They were giving out free tadpoles so I HAD to join! :D If only there was a Forensics Club back then. Then I would have joined, develop an interest in forensics and grow up to be one CSI Sabrina Sidle-Fox. (I'm greedy. I want both their names. :p)

Zan, you shouldn't be embarrassed of your dorkiness. God knows I'm a dork-nerd-geek combined. And remember, Sara was a science nerd back in High School. ;)

NERD POWER! :cool:

Laetri said:
Jorja rules, enough said. If only all the hollywood people could be so nice.
Absolutely. Jorja is numero uno on the Nice List. Most other actors/actresses are too busy jumping on couches or buying 5000-pound gold chains that can feed a small country to even bother. :rolleyes:

i just re-listened and re-read the poem she wrote, and it really is sad. :(

SidLer said:
Laetri said:
Absolutely. Jorja is numero uno on the Nice List. Most other actors/actresses are too busy jumping on couches or buying 5000-pound gold chains that can feed a small country to even bother. :rolleyes:

Agree she is not like those other celebrities who are just shopping and buying diamonds (i love shopping though :rolleyes:) But like i said it before she is so down to earth you just got to love her!

Anyways i loved sciece! It was my favorite subject. Although i didnt A's it but i did passed! :p

i agree with you Jasmine, Jorja is such a down to earth person and she seems like she wouldn't take crap from any one thats what i love about her, i wish i was like that...

as for sixth grade science we didnt learn a thing and i passed so thats all that matters hahaha ;)

Aww, Sabrina, glad you think I'm cute too :lol: :p Why you guys didn't come along? I don't know! But be glad, 'cause you probably would've ridden on the top of the car, too! :lol:

trent, I'll try to remember that next time :lol:

And to comment about the picture Sara posted, yup, it's different clothing indeed! :p I've seen that pic before and I must say she still looks really good in it :D I printed that out ;)

Jasmine said:
SidLer said:
Laetri said:

Agree she is not like those other celebrities who are just shopping and buying diamonds (i love shopping though :rolleyes:) But like i said it before she is so down to earth you just got to love her!

Anyways i loved sciece! It was my favorite subject. Although i didnt A's it but i did passed! :p

I just had this huge long post that I deleted because it was ot. Someday I am going to post something exactly as I typed it up then everyone will be like "umm Becky you started out talking about Jorja but somehow got on the topic of marshmallows, wtf?"

anyways, Jorja is so very awesome and I think that it is cool how she is so involved in lotsa organizations even if some of them bug me a little.

Ann, I'd ride anything to see Jorja. Even a tricycle. :p

I wonder when that pic Sara posted was taken? She looks gothic. Nice. :devil:

Laetri, do marshmallows remind you of Jorja? I think it's cute if they do. :lol: When I think of a beautiful summer's day, I think of Jorja. :)

No I don't even remember the connection anymore, I can't even remember what it was vaguely about. Of course now marshmallows are going to remind me about Jorja now that you said that. Except it would be much more awesome to have Jorja sitting in that chair over there *points to the chair in the room that nobody can see anyways so I am not quite sure why I am pointing* instead of that bag of marshmallows.

I too will also get reminded of Jorja when I see some marshmallows :p *must not toast marshmallows, must not toast marshmallows*

^ What are you saying she isn't hot? :lol:. Shame on you.

I shall cherish marshmallows forever and ever, they shall be sacred :lol:

Oh no I was most definately not saying that :p Maybe I have too much of a weird imagination, and started believe that Jorja was my marshmallows...I dont want to toast my Jorja :p Do you know what I'll have to do now... get a marshmallow, and frame it....shove it on my bedroom wall... yum :p ok *cough* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back