Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara... :lol: Mind if I make my own version of that? :p

Adam: Doooonn't look at them or a I will grind you, you biiiitttccch!
Sara: Oooookkkaaaay!
Nurse McKay: Aaaaadaaammm!
*gasp!*
Grissom: Open the doooooor!
Ass Who Can't Use A Key Right: I don't have the right keeeeeyy!

:p

And Night, I'm taking that as a friendly nudge ;) Jorja wrote a poem and I'll post the words for ya ;)

Moving
Every minute tells a story
Some are in my head, and some are in the reflections of the headlights that shine in on me
I'm stretched out in the backseat of the car
I could look out forever at the houses and the train tracks
Cold beer and cigarettes, French fries, cold coffee, pancakes and potatoes chips, baked potatoes, iceberg lettuce and lots of aspirin
These are the ingredients of a well-stayed, extended trip into the world of someone you know very well who is very sick
Chicken broth and gelatine, morphine and macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes and codeine, ice chips and Ensure, the adult supplement for optimum living
Pearls of a demonist, ever seeming transition
You, sinking deeper and deeper into the centre of the bed
There’s pillows placed between your legs to keep them from bruising or breaking each other
Your circulation crawls slowly up and out of your body, your hands and feet grow cold first and your breaths become more and more shallow.
Blood tests, chemotherapy, cat scans, radiation, surgery, amputation, spinal taps, physical therapy, bariums, probes, catheters, pills, Iv’s and drips, bed pans, fresh flowers, id bracelets, sponge baths, phone calls, bandana’s, scarf and a hat, wheel chair, sun block, sore muscles, vomiting, hallucinations, confusion, despair, exhaustion, shortness of breath, vertigo and lots of television.
Rising out over a stretch of highway next to a disco, a senior citizen centre, a k-mart and the loveliest crest of the ocean.
There are dolphins and raccoons there, and beautiful gardens.
I lost you to the heavens; I sit here on earth like a token, like some kind of souvenir of your living, like stardust or gasoline.
It’s late in the evening, now, in my discontent, and I‘m sure now that grieving and healing are the same thing sometimes and, magic and death are the same thing sometimes, and, trusting and failing are the same thing sometimes.

-- And you can also listen to her read it on purejorja.net. :p

Why do they all sing like they're constipated? :lol:

SaraSullivan said:
Dude with the key: The key won't goooooo innnnnnn!
Grissom: Ohhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo!
Grissom's line just cracks me up! :lol:

quoth_the_raven said:
Ass is the correct word! Actually I have a stronger word that I refer him to but umm, we have minors here. ;) During that scene I wanted to jump through the tv screen, grab that idiot and smash him through the door. It's to rescue Sara of course. :p

Btw, thanks for showing us Jorja's poem Ann. The tone is sober and it's beautifully written. I love this line:

"I lost you to the heavens; I sit here on earth like a token, like some kind of souvenir of your living, like stardust or gasoline."

Me2u said:
I think the original script was suppose to include the mentioning of Sara's mum.
Wow I didn't know that. That'd make a great ending. Not that I'm complaining with the chosen ending of course. ;)

Thanks for the link to the interview, that was so great! her laugh is enfectious, I love it! I hope she does write an episode, I think that would be really great!

quoth_the_raven said:
"Ass is the correct word! Actually I have a stronger word that I refer him to but umm, we have minors here. ;) During that scene I wanted to jump through the tv screen, grab that idiot and smash him through the door. It's to rescue Sara of course. :p

[/QUOTE]"

Same here, I wanted to shake him and be like you know SARA is in there with a crazy person get her out!!!!!! I was throwing a lot of words I can't use on heren at him!

Sabrina, they sound constipated?? :lol: :p I also really liked that line of the poem, as well, and I also really liked this one:

"Pearls of a demonist, ever seeming transition."

Sara, yes we're all crazy, but who isn't these days? :p

In the interview Jorja said (Taken from CSI Files):

"I barely passed sixth grade science. I have a tremendous amount of adoration and respect for my character who is so much smarter than I am and I love the science of it."

I'm sure Jorja was just being modest. She's one of the smartest women I know and definitely one whom I admire. :) Sixth grade science... does anyone remember if you aced it? The only thing I recall learning about is stomata. But then again sixth grade was ages ago. :p

Eww, I remember sixth grade science like it was yesterday. Yuck! I remember learning about weather... yeah. And I don't think I did so well that year (NOT a fan of that particular science! YUCK! I think that's the only reason I remember it!).

But you know, Jorja is amazing. Isn't that cool to be able to love the character that you play? To take such pride in your work? That's really cool... and Jorja herself does so much to help the world. I love that about her. She's pretty selfless!

SidLer said:
In the interview Jorja said (Taken from CSI Files):

"I barely passed sixth grade science. I have a tremendous amount of adoration and respect for my character who is so much smarter than I am and I love the science of it."

I'm sure Jorja was just being modest. She's one of the smartest women I know and definitely one whom I admire. :) Sixth grade science... does anyone remember if you aced it? The only thing I recall learning about is stomata. But then again sixth grade was ages ago. :p

:lol: I fell asleep during science in sixth grade :p *but it was partly because my teacher didn't really teach us anything :p* and when the tests came by I was like, "...Okay, what's that? I think I was having a good dream when we read about that." :lol: :lol:

You're welcome, Night :)

And yup, Jorja has to be one of the smartest women I've ever heard of. Like Janet said, she's pretty self-less! :p I wish my sis could see how cool she is and quit making stupid jokes using her name *cough* :rolleyes:

sixth grade science. That was earth-space and sooo boring. I remember I had it 1st period and Ms. Garske would have this aweful doorbell thing she would ring if the class was sleepy or too noisy or anything. I don't think I learned a single thing in that class.

Jorja rules, enough said. If only all the hollywood people could be so nice.

OMG! :lol: I just remembered a dream I had last night :p It was actually really weird *I road on top of our car :rolleyes: Actually I fell asleep on top of our car, then got rained on, then my legs ran into this column of a bridge we were passing under :lol: :rolleyes:*, but there were parts that were really cool. What made it cool was that my family and I were going to meet Jorja *don't ask :lol: :p*. I remember her telling my mom she thought I was cute :lol: *do you have ANY idea how many people have told me I'm cute? :p "Oh look at the little baby! She looks so much like her mother!" or "Aww, she talks big but she's a momma's girl deep inside :rolleyes: :p*. But hey, at least she thought I was cute and not weird and annoying! :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back