Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! Dunno where everyone else went though. :p Jorjaddicts! That's brilliant girls!

At a JA (Jorjaddicts Anonymous) meeting...

Me: Hiiii!! My name is SABRINA!! And I'm a Jorjaddict!!!

Everyone: *jumping up and down* HII SABRINAAA!!!

Me: *Waves a Jorja flag and throws marshmallows into the air*

Everyone: Mallows!!! Jorjaaaa!!! WOOOOT!! *all start to boogie*

That's how us bunch of loonies will act when we're high on sugar! :lol: Hello fellow Jorjaddicts! :D

OMG!, Sabrina, you're sooo funny! :lol:

We don't want to go in rehab, that's the point of the JA-meetings. Cause the addiction is too good! :D :) We should get real meetings. And I already know the location.

WOOT! Follow me everyone! :D Jorja's gonna get the biggest shock of her life! And we kinda look icky with mallows all over our hands and mouths. :p

LOL! Don't forget to bring the beer, she'll probably like it, a lot. :D And uhm, have we got any spare mallows? I hope so! :)

Beers and a truckload full of mallows are on its way! :D Okay viewers, keep tuning in to the adventures of Jorja and the Jorjaddicts. (We will be back after we've cleaned ourselves up. :p)

*Scrubs mallows from hands* Heh, sh*t.. it won't get off my hands! Ah, when I drink the beer, it'll probably go away. Beer cleans everything! Well, not everything.. you'll get drunk.. and when you drink too much, your liver will be..
*okay, shuts up* :)

:lol: You're funnie Roos! I think we ought to ask Jorja if beer cleans everything. Maybe she'll do an experiment with us. :) ...That is IF she doesn't slam the door in our faces because we're so weird. :eek:

Well, we can act like normal people while we're at the door. Right?

Yep.

Then we can go crazy as she graciously lets us into her home, because we brought beer and marshmellows. :D

I bet Jorja'll go crazy too, if she sees us.

Jorja: Looky-looky, what do we have here! The insane people!
Us: *Puppy Eyes* Can we please come in?
Jorja: *Looks at truck* What does it contain?
Us: Beer, marshmellows..
Jorja: Ofcourse you can come in!
Us: *Running like insane people to get in her house*
Jorja: Yeah. Just what I thought you'd do. Insane...

I don't think she's ever had sane fans before. So there's no reason for us to sane-itize ourselves I guess. :p

Who over here CAN'T WAIT for Season 7?? I can't!! You guys, what do you think if Sara sports a short new 'do like this. Isn't it sexy? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back