Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
saras_girlfriend said:
I wonder what Jorja has to say about all this if she ever reads this lol, she'd probably run scared ;)

Why would she run from us? We're just a bunch of friendly *COUGH* AND CRAZY *COUGH* people. :)

Your story is hilarious Roos. :lol: You know that scene in Jurassic Park where the ground shook and the water in the cup trembled? I think that was the cause. Stampede of guys rushing to meet Jorja. Wait, only the guys? What about us ladies? :p

I think Jorja is used to having looney balooney fans like us. ;)

She must be used to it, I mean.. she's so beautiful, the whole world loves her. [Okay, except for some people, not to mention any names].

And uhm, yeah, secretly, I was in that war too. Just to hear Jorja's voice, everyday. Don't tell anyone..

:eek: you were there too? REALLY? I didn't see you...

I MEAN! I... umm... well, I have something against you if you tell anyone I was there :p

MWA HAHA!

Great avatar Roos! Btw girls, you do know that we can know everything by reading your posts right? But I won't tell anyone, promise. ;) This belongs in the I Can't Believe thread... but I can't believe we're at the 18th page! Jorjaaa! We're gonna give you a Part 4 soon! :D

LOL, I know, Sabrina, but I trust my fellow Jorja-addicts, lol.

We should start thinking about a new thread title. What about;

- Marshmellows included
- Jorja FM
- Her Voice Is The Cutest One In The World

Hmm, I'll think about some new ones when I'm in my bed, I can't sleep at night.

Umm new titles when you are only in the 680's out of 1000? there is still about 300 or so posts before hitting the max number of replies. -- Remember the page numbers have changed (due to default board settings) it is no long 21 pages gets you to the 1000 mark.

Ooops. My mistake. I think. That's true. But we can still think of new titles, though. Thanks, Destiny! :)

No problem, though a suggestion on titles if possible reflective of the actress/characters name, reason for the thread and not very long. -- Also don't forget you want to attract conversation from both male and female points of view. :)

Roos, its Jorjaddicts. Not Jora-addicts. Like DUH!

:p

You think of Jorja when you're in bed? EWWW!!! What kind of person are you?

I never think of her when I'm in my bed. Not that you know of, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back