Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*peeps back in flashes the "Beware You Are Approaching The Adult Content Line, Stop now and thank you, Peeps back out* :)

trent_bowie said:
Do you know where your sanity is? :confused:
Sanity? Whazzat? :p

A Jorjeous Jorja/Sassy Sara radio station would be a great idea! Jorja would be the DJ of course. :D (Imagine listening to her voice 24/7... *cloud 9*) And who would the listeners be? All the loonies over here. :p Just tune in to Fox FM. :D

That Memento thing, I couldn't do that! R-E-S-P-E-C-T to the Fox! And Destiny, don't worry. The flashing neon sign has a blown-up Stuff modeling pic of Jorja with a WARNING stamp across the front. So it's really hard to ignore. :eek: It's a pleasant distraction really. ;) Wait, *looks closer* there's a scribbling at the bottom too. It says "Let's keep it clean, people." Ohhh okay. Yes mam! :)

A radio station, sigh. Cloud nine's my location too, Sabrina. It would be really really great to listen to her voice, twentyfour/seven. Yeah, my keyboard is half-working so I can't type any numbers. I couldn't sleep yesterday, so I listened to the interview with Simon Mayo on my iPod, and her voice sounded like she wanted to sang me to sleep.

Sleep well, dear Roos
Sleep we-hel, sleep well..

I woke up with my iPod, low battery. It was weird. :)

Jorja should produce a lullaby. It'll put millions of babies to sleep and make millions of teens and adults fall in love. ;) Your iPod's only at low-bat after listening to her voice the entire night? I would've thought it to be completely flat by then. :p

:lol: Guys, I just remembered... :p I have this video clip I downloaded from purejorja.net, and the description said, "Lullaby, written and performered by Jorja Fox plays in background." :lol: I've rewatched the thing several times, but my speakers on this computer suck so I can't hear it over the dialogue!

Ooo radio station *prays* :p that would be so cool!! Although I may never be able to do anything as i'd have it on 24/7. I'd have to buy a portable radio =p

I've seen that clip several times too Ann but I can't hear the song playing. :p The movie looks interesting though. You can hang the portable radio around your neck Lea, that way you can still move around and do your stuff and listen to Jorja all at the same time. ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
:lol: Guys, I just remembered... :p I have this video clip I downloaded from purejorja.net, and the description said, "Lullaby, written and performered by Jorja Fox plays in background." :lol: I've rewatched the thing several times, but my speakers on this computer suck so I can't hear it over the dialogue!

My speakers are pretty good, but I can't hear it either.

I saw the clip a few times too, but ehm, I can't hear it either, lol.

And uhm, yeah, Sabrina, that would be a great idea. And uhm, no.. I slept at, I think.. three am? And I woke up at ten.. and I just loaded the battery. It was funny I had the earphones still in my ears, though.

Lets watch discussion Downloading please, since Purjorja.net is listed as not an official site, I am not sure of the extent in which they have when it comes to copywritten information. Remember the only time Downloading can be discussed is when it is legally obtained.

Sorry Destiny, we'll go back to talking about marshmellows now.

Because I have something to say about marshmellows.

The other day, a few of my friends and I decided to have a bon fire at one of my friends' houses. So her mom started the bon fire, and then went back inside the house. We ended up having to go to the store to get marshmellows after raiding all of my friend's cupboards and finding out that she didn't have any. So, we came back from the store and sat by the fire. I took out a marshmellow and started laughing my ... butt ... off! I got wierd looks from everyone, but I couldn't stop laughing.

:D lol.

haha, I was on the camping the other day, and we were eating heart marshmellows, and I was like; this heart describes my love for a certain person.

And everybody was like; What is she talking about?!

It was so funny. Uhm, talking about the radio station again, I have a new idea; Jorja should get a license to broadcast in the army camps in Iraq.

5 pm; Soldiers are fighting in Iraq, it's a real battlefield.
Soldier Jones: I'm never leaving this war. War solves the problems in the world.
Jorja: Dear soldiers.
[Battlefield is empty]
[all soldiers are suddenly in the camp, dancing around, cause they hear the foxy voice]
Luitenant: Here's our daily hour of the sexy voice.
Jorja: You all know I'm against the war. But I'm broadcasting here to just give the soldiers a nice time, if they still can have one. I'm asking you; PLEASE LEAVE, then you can meet me all.
Soldier Jones: Do whatever Jorja says.
[Three seconds later; Soldiers are packing their bags]
[Ten minutes later; Soldiers are in plane.]
[Jorja's waiting on LAX, nobody's there, suddenly, she feels the ground shaking, when she turns around, all soldiers are behind her.]
SURPRISE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back