Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Sid, you're not lame. :) At least your school is pounding the stuff in your head. Cite your source! Cite your source! Cite your source! Geez, they pound THAT in your head in Creative Writing class. :lol:

I've also got a feeling she's not exactly allowed to become a poster here, or anywhere else for that matter. TPTB could be funny like that. But that's not gonna stop her from peeking into our profiles and sniffing out our e-mails so she can...stalk us (wow, there's a switch).

Meeeeeeehm! Ah'm bein' stalked by a celebri-TAH!

I took French before and my French tutors were always screming Alléguer votre source! Alléguer votre source! Alléguer votre source! Ok, so they didn't exactly scream those exact words. My French has gone down the drain so I had to translate it word for word. :lol: Does anyone over here know French? Feel free to shoot me. :)

I think actors and actresses these days are bounded by a legal agreement or understanding not to participate in chatrooms or discussions. Maybe it's so they will not be influenced by the opinions of their fans, or there won't be any favoritism as there are many other fan forums on the net. It'd be great if she can participate in an arranged discussion though.

*sigh*...oh, all right. :lol: I don't know any French, per se, but there's this neat little site that can translate phrases.

Oh, and remember to citez votre source, citez votre source, citez votre source!

Êtes là, Syd ? Est moi, Dieu...:lol:

I know enough french to be understood. I can't write in french for the life of me though.

I think actors and actresses these days are bounded by a legal agreement or understanding not to participate in chatrooms or discussions. Maybe it's so they will not be influenced by the opinions of their fans, or there won't be any favoritism as there are many other fan forums on the net. It'd be great if she can participate in an arranged discussion though.

well you would of thought the same thing about JK Rowling so anythign is possible. We can all hope :).

In You've Got Male, at the very end of the episode we see Sara throw out her take-out menus, catalogues and food in her fridge. This tells you that she feels pressured by her peers to get out more and have a life outside of work; that she feels pressured to fit in with the crowd, if you will. She's forcing herself out of her comfort zone to prove herself and try to be 'normal' in everyone else's eyes. I know exactly how that feels; in school I was never 'cool' enough, or athletic enough, or so on, so forth.
Quote by qtr seriously someones gunna have to tell me how to quote properly :p
But yeah I don't think Sara has OCD, or if she does it's very very mild. In cases like the one in the cases with child abuse, and abuse in general, I think that she feels she has to solve them because of the stuff that has happened to her and her family. Maybe she feels that no one else should have to go throught that or something.

And hmm didn't Jorja say in one of her interviews that she does have a look on TalkCSI occasionaly, but she doesn't really have much time.. I may be wrong.. but oo she could be watching us right this second ;-)

Dude, JORJA VISITS TALKCSI?! We are TOTALLY connected through cyberspace! <dances> I wonder if she's seen the shipper threads?
Jorja: <look> <alarm>
Trent, my version of a creative writing class is fanfiction, which I can't work on right now because my laptop died... <sob> :( I'm so depressed. But Jorja's got marshmallows, so I feel a little better.

Actually they sent them back todfay saying I didn't send it right *glares*. I did exactly what they said on their stupid postal website. I am going to buy new marshmallows (these will probably be stale if I re-send them) and try again today.

That's a cool translation site trent. :) And sorry Destiny! :)

x_lea_x said:
seriously someones gunna have to tell me how to quote properly :p
Just click the Quote button you see at the top of the posts. If you do not want to quote the entire content of the post, just delete whatever you don't need. :)

didn't Jorja say in one of her interviews that she does have a look on TalkCSI occasionaly, but she doesn't really have much time..
This is taken from the interview she did earlier this year...

CSI Files: Sara is more popular than ever! She has a lot of fans at TalkCSI, if you've ever seen the site.

Fox: I have checked it from time to time. I haven't checked it in a while but I do.

She does check us out occasionally! :D Hi Jorja! *waves*

Your package got sent back, Laetri? That's unfortunate! You can send her another if you want, if you don't that's fine too. It's the thought that counts. :)

I'm back! Woo! I can't be chatty, so the only thing I'll say is that I visited my new campus, and I'm completely freaked out. I got my BA and MS from tiny schools, and this one is like a mini-city. A mini-city, in a super-huge city. Yea!

But ya know, I have to say that I agree with QTR on the whole Sara with OCD debate. Sara definitely has some PTSD going on, and quite often, individuals with PTSD display characteristics of OCD and anxiety disorder. OCD is a tough thing to diagnose, because the characteristics are so varied. Someone with OCD might be a neat-freak, or he/she might be messy; they might wash their hands ten times a day, or they might not; they might focus on work, or they might obsess over something else; they might continuously think the same thought over and over again in their head, or they might repeat the same physical behavior.

It's hard to tell, because I don't have Sara right in front of me to talk to. And I'm not a psychologist, either, so I'm not exactly an expert... I can only tell ya what I know from my special ed background! Who knows? Maybe TPTB will deal with this issue in the future!

Your package got sent back, Laetri? That's unfortunate! You can send her another if you want, if you don't that's fine too. It's the thought that counts.

Of course I want to send the marshmallows! I am going to keep sending it until the people at the postal service get annoyed enough to send it along :D.

Bummer about the package, Laetri. At least you tried.

Laetri said:

Of course I want to send the marshmallows! I am going to keep sending it until the people at the postal service get annoyed enough to send it along.

Honey, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You might wind up with unwanted attention from the authorties. Trying to send marshmallows over and over would be considered as a nuisance, or worse. Please be careful and consider sending a card or something (you could ask whether you may send some marshmallows). Just some friendly advice. :)

Glad to have you back, Zan!! If ye dinnae mind me askin', where'd ye go? Hope you had a great time, and don't be scared. I'm from New York myself, so here's a few tips on living in a "super-big city": go with the flow, be aware of your surroundings, and when at the subway...please mind the gap. :)

Looks like the jury's still out on whether or not Syd's OCD or not, but I think everyone agrees about the PTSD making her a little bent at the very least. The insomnia doesn't really help either. That caffeine must really be propping her up or something. :lol: No, but seriously, while we're on it, we've seen how fast Syd can move, and I think I've figured out why:

The city of San Francisco might as well be a friggin' mountain with all its steep streets. Filbert Street is considered the steepest in the US, specifically "Russian Hill", that has an astonishing 31.5° incline. That's practically vertical. If that's not enough, the street zig-zags down the hill and has steps to compensate. If you're driving, you'd better make sure your brakes are in working order! :lol:

ANYway, imagine Syd running up and down those kind of streets, especially Filbert. Running on level ground like say...Vegas, she'd be faster than most people, zipping around like the Flash (who by the way was also a CSI). That was the image stuck in my head during her 50-yard dash around the Labitrail in Grave Danger. :lol:

Hey, does this mean that San Fran cops are really superheroes? :lol:

*Goes and check out the Simon Mayo interview* Dang, I missed this thread, and all of you guys! :) I watched (well, tried to watch) CSI everyday, with a friend of mine, who's addicted to CSI too. And everytime Jorja was on screen, I was like: SQUEE, YAY, WOOT etc.

My boss (yeah, I was working in France with my friend) was like: Okay, is this addiction, or is this addiction? It was very funny. And, talking about marshmallows, I ate them yesterday evening! Someone has his b-day today, where I was staying in France (second week, I'll explain later, this keyboard sucks.), we waited until 0.00 pm/am, and we drank champagne, a lot of champagne. After that, I took a Heineken, and that made me think of Jorja. I slept at 3 am, and I was leaving for my plane at 6.30 am. I'm tired now, but the thought of Jorja cheers me up a lot. :D

Glad to have you back, Zan!! If ye dinnae mind me askin', where'd ye go? Hope you had a great time, and don't be scared. I'm from New York myself, so here's a few tips on living in a "super-big city": go with the flow, be aware of your surroundings, and when at the subway...please mind the gap.

Trent, first of all, nice accent there. I won't tell you what it reminded me of, though, because... well, then you'd all think that I'm crazy! Mwahahahaha (please, no comments on the state of my craziness). I went to Syracuse, NY, though. I'm actually from Rochester, NY, so it's not like Syracuse is ALL that much bigger, but I'm used to REALLY tiny colleges. Syracuse University is absolutely humongous compared to what I'm used to. I went, and now I'm even more confused! Ah well.

OH! OH MY GOODNESS! I just remembered something,speaking of Syracuse. This actually relates to this thread, too! Sorta! One of my classes is an indepth look at institutions, insane asylums being number one on the list. Do you know what that means? While I'm in class, I'll be thinking of Jorja.

Which will remind me of Committed.

Which will remind me of marshmallows.

Which will remind me of all of you.

Mwahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back