Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Zan and Roos! I'm glad you like your new campus Zan. I'll take it that you being "completely freaked out" is a good thing. ;) Insane asylums = Jorja = Committed = Marshmallows = Us? Uhh, thanks. :p :lol: Sounds like you had a fun time Roos. :D Addiction or addiction?.. Is there a third choice? :p

Hey trent, so Sara is Syd is Flash huh? :lol: All that caffeine in her system must've given her the extra oomph. Or maybe that's just the way she is. She doesn't stop. She's like an energizer bunny. I think she's a workaholic and a perfectionist. In short, she's Supergirl. ;)

I hope she'll get the mallows Laetri!

Don't go to Syracuse! that is in Ithaca. I have heard nothing but boring things about Ithaca. lol, my friend had to visit relatives there and she did nothing but complain when we talked on the phone.

omg trent you live in New York City. You are so lucky! I am stuck here in boringville california. I hate suburbia! SOOOOOO boring! I swear the day I graduate high school I am on a plane to NY or London or Paris. Probably NY because it is closest.

All right, folks, one at a time! :lol:

First off, Zan I'd just gotten through watching Trainspotting for the 70th time an' the accent got stuck in me 'ead. But Syracuse sounds really nice. It's a small city compared to NYC, but it's a college town so it will seem like a little world on its own. :)

Laetri, I'm a New York native, but now I live in the Midwest. And actually, I prefer living here rather than the big city. For one thing, it's quieter. Imagine living in the city where the noise is constant, particularly Manhattan. Besides, I don't like crowds very much. Suburbia's not so bad or the Pet Shop Boys wouldn't have written a song about it. ;)

SidLer said:

Hey trent, so Sara is Syd is Flash huh? All that caffeine in her system must've given her the extra oomph. Or maybe that's just the way she is. She doesn't stop. She's like an energizer bunny. I think she's a workaholic and a perfectionist. In short, she's Supergirl.

Hmm, I dunno about that, Sid. Supergirl seems too perfect and then there's that Kryptonite thing. :p You know durn well our Syd is seriously flawed. ;)

I was thinking maybe she read comics or science fiction as a kid and liked reading the Flash. It might explain why she listens to the police scanner a lot. As a kid, she might have listened to one and imagined being a superhero who ran all over the city rescuing the people in trouble. Can you say hero complex?

God forbid she hangs around the lab with a roomful of chemicals waiting for a bolt of lightning. :lol:

Laetri, I'm a New York native, but now I live in the Midwest. And actually, I prefer living here rather than the big city. For one thing, it's quieter. Imagine living in the city where the noise is constant, particularly Manhattan. Besides, I don't like crowds very much. Suburbia's not so bad or the Pet Shop Boys wouldn't have written a song about it.

:eek: not possible! Threre is no way in a million years Suburbia is better than big cities. Need proof google "things to do in los gatos". The place for teens has nothing but a pool table. I really hate it here.

And I know it isn't smart sending things to the post office a bunch but thinking isn't what I do best
:D

Oh, I forgot to tell you trent, Sara is Supergirl Version 2.0. So she's not allergic to kryptonite. :D And then she'd say, it's ok, I got lost on the way but I'm a Supergirl, and Supergirls don't cry... But being human, even Supergirl has her flaws. :(

I think when she was a kid she liked reading sci fi's and comics. I don't think she's the type who collects stickers. (Guilty! :p) I'm sure she already has a Flash costume hanging in her locker at the lab. That's why she's always looking when the guys are changing. She's scared they might peek. ;) :lol:

Flash costume? Naw, she has a Catwoman costume. She wears it when she goes to some night club to perferm a pole dance (secret lives are always so shocking, aren't they?), and, of course, when she palys Cops & Robbers with Griss :lol:

Welcome back Roos! :D And I've already said welcome back to Zan many times, but welcome back! :D

I got into a conversation about CSI: with my family last night at dinner:

Sis: I read a magazine article that said Jorja Fox wants to leave CSI.
Me: That is SO not true. WP wants to take a break, but she's doing another season for sure! William Peterson wants to take a break, but--
Sis: *interrupts* She also said she wants to be casted on Grey's Anatomy because it's a better show.
Me: *scoffs*
Mom: Nuh-uh.

:lol: I swear, my sis won't let up :p

Who knows WTH is going on anymore. :lol: We change topics very fast don't we? :p If that article said "Jorja Fox To Take A Break From CSI" instead of WP, I would be aghast! I love WP, but Jorja leaving? Nooo!...

Ann, tell your sis she wouldn't want to be on Grey's Anatomy because she's already played a doctor on ER. Maybe if she wants to be a fireman she can join Rescue Me. Damn I'd love to see her in that fireman outfit. ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
Welcome back Roos! :D And I've already said welcome back to Zan many times, but welcome back! :D

I got into a conversation about CSI: with my family last night at dinner:

Sis: I read a magazine article that said Jorja Fox wants to leave CSI.
Me: That is SO not true. WP wants to take a break, but she's doing another season for sure! William Peterson wants to take a break, but--
Sis: *interrupts* She also said she wants to be casted on Grey's Anatomy because it's a better show.
Me: *scoffs*
Mom: Nuh-uh.

:lol: I swear, my sis won't let up :p

JORJA FOX JOINING GREY'S ANATOMY IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! IT IS FORBIDDEN BY THE LAW CODE OF ... OF... Ummm.... THE WORLD LAW OF PEOPLE JOINING OTHER SHOWS THAT ARE WORSE THAN THE ONE YOU ARE ALREADY IN.

Ha! I win!

SaraSullivan please do not use caps like that, using them to make small point is fine as long as it's done like this, "Jorja joining grey's anatomy is strictly FORBIDDEN".
Using caps for most or all of it is considered yelling and a nasty strain to the eyes for alot of people. Thanks. :)

Hey peeps! Back from a long weekend.. but I'll stay along with you this time. I missed something, obviously. Laetri, what did you send?

I haven't got a letter back :(. I sent her one in the middle of June, somewhere... I hope I sent it the right way, cause somewhere last Decembre I sent her one too, but it came back. And I forgot to put my adress on the envelope this time, stupidity!

Welcome back Roos, I think I'll send a letter to Jorja... someday, when I get around to it.

Sorry Destiny *goes and sits in a corner quietly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back