Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peeps! Back from a long weekend.. but I'll stay along with you this time. I missed something, obviously. Laetri, what did you send?

marshmallows. If you missed that whole little episode thing with the marshmallows it is probably a few pages back.

JORJA FOX JOINING GREY'S ANATOMY IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! IT IS FORBIDDEN BY THE LAW CODE OF ... OF... Ummm.... THE WORLD LAW OF PEOPLE JOINING OTHER SHOWS THAT ARE WORSE THAN THE ONE YOU ARE ALREADY IN.

Ha! I win!

:lol:, yes you do win. I shall add that to my list of laws right now *opens document*.

:lol: I just dropped my mousey on the floor, and it cliked this window off - zaet evil mouse I vill get heem :devil::O It was rather funny :p

Anywho, as I was saying before my mouse rudely interrupted me. Jorja wouldn't leave to join a rival show, would she?! It is a rival show over there, yah?! Let's hope your sister is lying :devil::D hehe

Are we back on the marshmallows again :lol: and yes I agree with Sarasnotgirl :devil: that your avatar is cool SaraSullivan It's all perdy !!

Aww SaraSullivan you don't have to sit in the corner. Come out and talk about Miss Jorjeousness. You know you want to. ;)

Lea I think this thread is too hot for your mouse to handle. That's why he closed it and bolted. :devil: Jorja would never ditch CSI w/o a good reason. I think as long as we keep watching, she'll give us something to watch. ;)

***From The Desk of Jorja "Jango" Fox***

List of things to do:

1. Ask my friends to call me by my new nickname...(whadaya mean he lost his head?)

2. Walk the dog, then feed her along with the cats and other animals.

3. Buy beer and cigarettes. In bulk.

4. Quash rumours of me jumping ship to...that other show

5. Cancel and renounce membership in the Mel Gibson fan club

6. There is no item six.

7. Destroy my collection of Mel Gibson movies (particularly, set fire to The Passion of the Christ, then immediately go out and buy Passion of the Jew)

8. Am I forgetting something?

9. Oh yeah. Eat my vegetables.

10. Extend middle finger every time I see that damn mug shot.

hello--i'm a reader and not so much a poster, but....little more than a year ago, post the whole firing/rehiring fiasco, jorja had on her site a letter that addressed her feelings and anger about the whole situation. it said something about "i did not beg for my job back. i only beg of two people--my lover and my dog..." and so forth. it's gone now, replaced with a different letter every-so-often, but does anyone have a copy of that or know where to link to it? just curious. thanks! back to my lurking now....
lurk
lurk....
sara

I don't peek in here much 'cause I'm too busy drooling over the hot guys LOL but there was part of Hunger Artist tonight that was just hilarious...."I've got crabs" (Gris: Excuse me?) That's one of those spew moments LOL even though I knew what she meant.

trent you forgot item #11: Do breathing exercises. All of us are miffed at MG but we should calm down. We do not want her to get any unnecessary frown lines now, do we? ;)

Hi fugimermaid. Hope you've decided to permanently de-lurk yourself. I've tried Googling for the letter and page but received no hits. I think they've taken it down as that was all in the past and things are fine and dandy now. :)

But Sid, frown lines give ya charac-TAH. So do laugh lines. :p I'm sure Jango's been laughing her arse off since Friday. :lol:

I remember seeing that letter (by the way, I sniffed out a copy here, fifth post by Emanuela) and I was like, dude. But the past is the past and our gal's gonna be around for a while. :) But dude...

Next up:

Where on earth did Syd's mechanical abilities come from? Was it a book she read? Hanging around body shops? Or was she simply born with a monkey wrench in her hand? :lol:

This girl kicks ass.
In the meantime, I’m just going to trust that there is some kind of divine plan for all kinds of crazy things that happen. I’m a spiritual person and I believe in that. More than anything, I want to thank my family, friends, manager, lawyer, agent, and fans for all their love, prayers, and support, and their gifts, and the beers, and the late night and early morning phone calls they made, and the letters and cards, and hugs, of course, It means the world to me, it always has. And in recent days, it’s truly kept me going.

Phone calls? From fans? Wasn't me! I'll be, if you give me your phone number! :rolleyes: LOL.

But she just kicks ass, mate.

LOL. I heard Jorja saying mate once, and it was so cute, that I took off that word from her. I say it like everyday. :D

Well, what isn't cute about her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back