Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning my bf phoned me from Berlin and as soon as I answered the call I said "Good morning, my little marshmallow!" and he replied "No more drinking after midnight for you." :lol:
Little did he know I was thinking about Jorja and not about him... :p

I named a marshmallow Jorja, it is sitting in my room watching RENT (actually I was watching RENT then got distracted).
And the winner of the 'Turning mad first' award goes to.....Laetri *claps*
:lol: I'm in fits... sitting a marshmallow down and watching rent...no wait, not a marchmallow...a Jorja ;-)
So gonna have to go buy a marshmallow tomorrow!!!

Lmao at CalleighDuCaine!! Bless your marshmallow socks :D

Laetri said:
Finally, my tangents actually serve purpose.

I named a marshmallow Jorja, it is sitting in my room watching RENT (actually I was watching RENT then got distracted). We should all send Jorja marshmallows, I might.

Jorja if you are reading this first yes we are insane. And also PLEASE eat a marshmallow next season, it would make us all so happy!

I totally agree, but if we all send her marshmellows then we have to explain why..i can just picture Jorja opening a box of marshmellows and going "ahh not agian what is this? this is the 3rd box this week!!!" :lol: :)

Yeah... okay... someone refresh my addled brain (is addled a word? If not, it is now!). How did we get on the discussion of marshmallows? I enjoy a good marshmallow... with chocolate and graham crackers. Oh man, I'm hungry now. But yeah, send 'em to Jorja! Send 'em to the whole cast... maybe they'll ALL eat a marshmallow during an episode? And then pigs might immediately fly!

ETA: Oh, yeah! I forgot! I went to a butterfly observatory today, and I had a lot of butterflies flying around me. They were SO pretty, and I wanted one to land on me, but the person I was with was terrified... and she kept screaming :(. But the b-flies just made me think of Jorja and Sara!

Zan1781 said:
But the b-flies just made me think of Jorja and Sara!

Hehe, you're not alone :p I'm wearing my butterfly shirt today :lol: And you shall give in and listen to that interview soon, Janet... I know you shall... ;)

I betcha I watch it tomorrow afternoon... or as early as tonight. We shall see, we shall see!

Do I have to go to my appointment...? I don't, right?!

Zan and Ann, butterflies make me think of Jorja/Sara too. :)

SarasGirl said:
i can just picture Jorja opening a box of marshmellows and going "ahh not agian what is this? this is the 3rd box this week!!!" :lol: :)
Only 3 boxes?! I sent her an entire shipload! She'll be popping marshmallows for as long as she lives. :lol: By the end of the 5th episode she'll have marshmallow goo all over her hands and hair and they'll have to hose her down ala 4x4. :devil: WOOT!! *ships more mallows to jorja* :D

Oh trent, maybe in Season 8 we can send her dates instead. ;)

lmfao!! I think that we should seriously all send her a packet of marshmallows.. and say something like... 'from your fans at talkCSI' maybe then she might check the thread out, and notice we're all...ermm....sane ;-)

Actually, still speaking of marshmallows, a thought struck me- marshmallows are like gelatin, and if you know what gelatin is made of, then marshmallows aren't something Jorja would eat, I don't think. I just read somewhere that marshmallows have gelatin in them (hence the sticky, squishy texture).

quoth_the_raven said:
Actually, still speaking of marshmallows, a thought struck me- marshmallows are like gelatin, and if you know what gelatin is made of, then marshmallows aren't something Jorja would eat, I don't think. I just read somewhere that marshmallows have gelatin in them (hence the sticky, squishy texture).

She's right, kiddies. Gelatin is the by-product of bolied animal skin, bones, muscles, etc. Not a good thing to take to a Morrissey concert. Oh, and did I mention peeps are evil?

Dates for everyone! :lol:

Buy kosher marshmallows. They're neither 'meat' nor 'dairy' which means they don't have any animal products in them.

trent, that's okay, 'cause I don't even like Peeps :lol: :p Btw... what are dates!? :lol: :p

Yup, kosher marshmallows would work. No dairy, no gelatin in them, and I'm sure they're probably pretty tasty if you found the right ones :p Jorja eats kosher stuff all the time (hot dogs, beef, etc), and according to a PETA article she commented that you can't even tell the difference between kosher and the real stuff (my mom begs to differ, and so does my sis, but.. :rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back