Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and somewhere in cyberspace, Jorja stares at the computer screen with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other thinking, "I'm a marshmallow now? Oh-Kaaaaay..."

:lol:

trent_bowie said:
...and somewhere in cyberspace, Jorja stares at the computer screen with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other thinking, "I'm a marshmallow now? Oh-Kaaaaay...":lol:

*licks lips* I love marshmallows! :devil: From now on when I go to a café I'll order that.

Waiter: What would you like?
CDC: One cappuccino and a Jorja Fox, please.

Sounds nice, doesn't it?

Edit: Look at my avvie: Emily already knows what's going to happen! :lol:

You know what's interesting? I find this interesting... we all love Jorja, right? And Sara? Well Sara is one of the saddest characters on CSI, and yet we all adore her :). That means that there is something very likeable about her... which means that Jorja has taken an incredibly difficult character to play, and made her into a real person.

Ooh, speaking of "real people," I wonder if character-actors ever get... I don't know the right word. Not confused, but have a hard time breaking character? I mean, if I see Jorja Fox on the street, and I yell, "Hi, Sara!" Will she say hi back? I can't imagine what it would be like to play someone for so many hours a day (10-20), for years at a time. Man... you probably become that person, sorta. Kinda. I don't know!

And then you know what else I just thought of? She has an incredibly hard job on that show, BECAUSE Sara is an emotional character. It's probably not easy to make yourself cry, or get upset... I know that when I write, and I have to write something sad, I start crying at my computer, and then I just write what I'm feeling. Can you imagine having to play someone who has such a painful past? It must have been one sad day after another for her. I hope she was able to find something to keep her sane and happy :) (because I know that she isn't Sara Sidle, but still... she probably has to be in a sad zone in order to play a sad scene). If that makes sense?

Gotta run to work :(. Wow... I'm in a talkative mood!

Have a great day at work Zan. :) And don't worry, we are all talkative here. ;)

... which means that Jorja has taken an incredibly difficult character to play, and made her into a real person ...if I see Jorja Fox on the street, and I yell, "Hi, Sara!" Will she say hi back? ...I hope she was able to find something to keep her sane and happy ...that makes sense?
I'll answer the last question first. Yes. :D I think Jorja is a cheerful type of person, and her portrayal of the (sometimes) sad and hurting Sara is so convincing and impactful that it only means one thing: Jorja is an incredibly versatile and talented actress. She's able to put herself in her character's shoes, and convey Sara's emotions to the viewers beautifully. :) I think Jorja is able to separate her real life from her reel life. But I do think she occasionally slips up and calls herself Sara. :lol: Though I think that's not often. Jorja will definitely say Hi back if you call her Sara. She's a people-person and she appreciates her fans. :) I don't know what she does do keep herself sane and happy, but she does humanitarian work and is an activist for causes she believes in. So I'm sure that keeps her busy and contented. :)

All hail Marshmallows...

not_worthy.gif
not_worthy.gif
not_worthy.gif
minimarshmallowsof5.jpg

This marshmallow thing... Are we insane or are we insane? :lol: Our sweet Jorja is now a sweet marshmallow. :lol: Like trent has mentioned, imagine if she reads our posts. :eek: I hope she won't spit out the beer she's been drinking!

Dear Jorja,

If you read this, we LOVE you sooo much!!! You're AWESOME and you're the BESTEST ACTRESS in the world!! You rock Jorja! Stay pretty and cute forever. *^_^*

Lots of sugary love and kissies,

Your darling fans.

PS: Will you eat a marshmallow in an episode Jorja? We'll just die if you do because then we'll know that you do actually visit us here! Heehee! Btw, when we say "die" we really mean "squee with glee". We love life so please don't worry about us. =) Bye bye. *huggles*

^If Jorja reads that, I'm gonna faint. :eek: :lol:

lol, if she'd read that letter she... maybe her eyes would fall out or something? And then she would start to laugh until she can't breathe anymore lol And we wouldn't want that, would we? xD
"The bestest actress" <- that reminds me of Pon and Zi http://www.ponandzi.com/c/12.jpg

Just imagine... One episod where Sara sits in the break room and eats a marshmallow... and then she winks to the camera xD

Oh my gosh lmfao. I'd so crease if I actually saw her eating a marshmallow!!
And Zan you make some interesting points :) Jorja is really an amazing actress, and portrays Sara reallyyy well!

Night said:
Just imagine... One episod where Sara sits in the break room and eats a marshmallow... and then she winks to the camera xD

OMG! I'd spit out the marshmallow I was eating ;) :lol: :lol: I'd wink back! ;) Yes, we know who you're winking at, Jorja! :D ;)

Zan1781 said:
You know what's interesting? I find this interesting... we all love Jorja, right? And Sara? Well Sara is one of the saddest characters on CSI, and yet we all adore her :). That means that there is something very likeable about her... which means that Jorja has taken an incredibly difficult character to play, and made her into a real person.

Ooh, speaking of "real people," I wonder if character-actors ever get... I don't know the right word. Not confused, but have a hard time breaking character? I mean, if I see Jorja Fox on the street, and I yell, "Hi, Sara!" Will she say hi back? I can't imagine what it would be like to play someone for so many hours a day (10-20), for years at a time. Man... you probably become that person, sorta. Kinda. I don't know!

And then you know what else I just thought of? She has an incredibly hard job on that show, BECAUSE Sara is an emotional character. It's probably not easy to make yourself cry, or get upset... I know that when I write, and I have to write something sad, I start crying at my computer, and then I just write what I'm feeling. Can you imagine having to play someone who has such a painful past? It must have been one sad day after another for her. I hope she was able to find something to keep her sane and happy :) (because I know that she isn't Sara Sidle, but still... she probably has to be in a sad zone in order to play a sad scene). If that makes sense?

Pre-work-day philosophizing, Janet :p Gotta love it!

Sara Sidle is a very complex character to play, yet Jorja has portrayed her beautifully. Every extreme moment of her life, just every second counts and she's made that quite clear by fusing her acting talents with the writer's text. In the Committed commentary, Richard J Lewis mentioned how she takes his text and just rewords it beautifully (and he mentioned especially in the first season, which HAS to be some of the best golden moments of her acting career :))

In the latest interview with Jorja- the one with Simon Mayo (I have it on my iPod :lol: :p)- he talked about how her character bio is actually longer than hers :lol: Then he went through all of her character's past (education, her life in Vegas, etc), and she said she had never heard any of it! Now that's just amazing to me, because if she had never known any of it beforehand... then she did a damn good job acting out the extreme moments of Sara's life. :p

Janet- in the subject of getting in and out of character- weren't you the one who told me you read somewhere that Jorja said she couldn't read scripts before bed because she had dreams? ;) Highly understandable- she is Sara Sidle for at least- as you said- 10-20 hours of her working days while she's on the set at CSI: in Santa Clarita. It's got to be hard. In an interview with her and Gary Dourdan, they mentioned listening to sad music (or just really heavy music), in order to get them into the 'mood' for this dark series.

Keeping sane and cheery? :p In the same interview Jorja mentioned that after CSI: it's time for that PG-happy period :p Like Sara and all of the other CSIs, she's gotta have a diversion, too! As Sabrina said, she's a humanitarian and activist so that helps her sort of wind-down and get back in her own skin, I think :)

I love this marshmellow thing!!!! I would faint if in an epp Sara eats a marshmellow!!!! ahh!! I'm going to eat marshmellows every time I watch a new episode of CSI and hope that Jorja is reading this!!!!

Finally, my tangents actually serve purpose.

I named a marshmallow Jorja, it is sitting in my room watching RENT (actually I was watching RENT then got distracted). We should all send Jorja marshmallows, I might.

Jorja if you are reading this first yes we are insane. And also PLEASE eat a marshmallow next season, it would make us all so happy!

Kids, let's remember that while marshmallows are delicious and sweet, it not a healthy snack to have all the time. :p

Besides, dates taste better and are way sweeter.

Stan Marsh is Mellow? :p Nah, ya'll can go ahead and stuff yourselves with concoctions of sugar and air while I have some delicious and nutritious fruit.

For all we know, Sara might've had a traumatic incident involving...peeps. *Shudder*

Have you ever really LOOKED at those things? They're evil. Too much sugar, sticks to my teeth, and that horrible-tasting dye.

Bleeeeeech!
throwup0hh.gif

lol as long as you don't eat too much marshmallows...
And we only want Jorja to eat one on CSI, don't we? xD That would be enough...

With one date a nomad can survive 3 days in the desert xD Or so I've heard... But other than that I don't like them lol

The Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion, the place where we talk about dates and marshmellows. Come join us insanity cases.

That would make a good commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back