Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeousity. I like it. :lol:

Model 1: Eh. Who is she?
Model 2: She's that chick from CSI.
Model 1: She's gorgeous.
Model 2: But she's got a slight tummy.
Model 1: Yeah. That's a pity. At least mine's taut.
Sabrina: *pumps air into model's tummy*
Model 2: Eeek!
Model 1: Ack!!
Model 2: What the hell happened to your tummy?!
Sara: OMG! Get over yourselves! It's just a bloody tummy!
*Models cry and run home to mommy*

And that is how cool she is. :cool:

I'm glad all of you know the dangers of eating disorders. You make me proud. That's why I love you guys so much. :)

Jorja/Sara does have the "girl next door" look. If only she were my girl next door. I'd go to her house and borrow some sugar everyday. ;)

:lol: Sabrina, you always make me laugh :p

Crysthala, I'm actually not one hundred percent sure now! But if I find it I'll send you the link in a PM ;)

x_lea_x, what is it with kids and pitchforks today? :p *tsk, tsk, tsk...*

Janet... :lol: This doesn't surprise me since we're basically the same person, but Jorja reminds me of Sandra Bullock just a little too :lol:

About the beer belly:

She just rocks. It's just.. normal. I've got a beer belly too, and I always wanted to get it away, but when I figured Jorja has one too, I actually loved it. She's a role model for lots of teens with eating disorders.. I mean like *is mentioning names, sorry for their fans, no offense* Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie, they were as skinny as (...)! Lucklily LH has gained some weight, but I mean, Nicole Richie's still thin! I liked her when she didn't wear those designer clothes and when she had some fat. But since..

I'm just creating a story here :lol:
*at modeling agency*
Poster says: Looking for models with a little extra.
*Sara goes in*
Sara: I saw the poster, look! *points at belly*
Modeling Agency Guy: You're perfect! Tonight you're flying to LA for a shoot with Armani!
Sara: But.. I have a case to solve!

-To be continued-

quoth_the_raven said:
...but Jorja reminds me of Sandra Bullock just a little too :lol:

Eh, Sandra Bullock's okay, but she has this really whiny voice. Jorja's is easier on my ears, husky and not as squeaky.

Bummer note. I just found out that Syd Barrett (that's the dude that was in Pink Floyd before he went nuts) died this past Friday.

Bummer. Bummer, bummer, bummer and bummer...
sosad3wt.gif

Hey guys. I visited this thread a REALLY long time ago, but got bored and saw it, and decided to look at it. You know what I found out? You guys are insane!

I'll fit right in. :p

Hey, SaraSullivan!

We're so insane, this is the INSANITY-thread! :D All insane people.. are insane here! LOL

quoth_the_raven said:
x_lea_x, what is it with kids and pitchforks today? :p *tsk, tsk, tsk...*

Too much shrek I believe ;)
and yeah this thread is a little crazy... but I think the title just gets everyone too excited... who can blame us :p ............. Jorja......... *jumps up and down*

*jumps up and down with lea*

lol I'm dancing to The Ex by Billy Talent. It's so funny to dance to.. cause you go crazy =D

Whoever thought of Jorjeous Jorja as the thread title was a Jorginius. LOL! GET IT? GET IT?? I know.. its corny. =D but I'm insane, so I'm allowed to be corny.

I'm the Jorginius! :lol: LOL! I'm dancing up and down on Banquet by Bloc Party. It makes me think of Jorja, I don't know why. Well, everything makes me think of her, actually. :)

trent_bowie said:
Eh, Sandra Bullock's okay, but she has this really whiny voice. Jorja's is easier on my ears, husky and not as squeaky.

You're right, actually! Sandra Bullock is hilarious and a great actress, but her voice does get annoying after awhile... Jorja's got sort of a tom-boyish-sounding voice, but when she goes higher (like when she's acting and her character's mad requiring the higher tone ;)), it's not squeaky and annoying. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back