Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Latin!

Felicem diem
Natalem tibi
Felicem diem Jorja
Natalem tibi!

Happy Birthday to Jorja and Quot The Raven !

Guys i found all your analyses about Sara's past interesting and i hope the writers will develop her background next season.

*brings the cake, ice cream, peanut M&Ms, and Mountain Dew, and throws it on a table* Party time! (which... just made a dumb song enter my head).

Happy Hippy Birthday, Jorja! It's also my mum's b'day so you're in good company!

Drink one for me...
3615lz.gif

Hey wait ill do one in arabic!!

sana helwa ya gameel
sana helwa ya gameel
sana helwa ya Jorja
sana helwa ya gameel

okay that is so stinkin ugly... i'm not even egyptian!! But anythin for Jorja.

It's cute, Roka!
I want to do one with greek signs, but I don't know if anyone can read that :lol:

hey, i just want to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JORJA!!!! :D :D :D :D

=============
~Edited: To unstretch screen, Please be mindful when posting in glee, what it will look like to those with small screen resolutions.~

lol do it through transliteration... thats what i did for the arabic,if i had written it with arabic letters you all woulda had to flip the screen over to try and read it. Do it for the love of Jorja!!

Tekanis? Kala? Panayeeamou, i love Jorja :D
(tryin to remember some Greek lol)

RoosCSILover said:
Nah, she's already marrying me :lol:

Welcome back, Fabian! :) I see you live in the Netherlands, where do you live? Little OT, but I never see you in the CSI:Holland thread, so :)

I live in Enschede. Actually, I have been in the CSI:Holland thread on occasions. I'll pop in again today or tomorrow :D

Happy birthday Jorja! This is just a lil random post that I thought I'd contribute lol.
My lil sis was born today...another one lol. Wanna know what she's called? Georgia Serenity :lol:
I thought my folks were joking when they decided on the name cos I'd been going "She's born on Jorja Fox's birthday!" lol. And they jus liked the name.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Thank you Roos, CDC, Crysthala, jofod, and Roka! :D You guys made my day! :D *huggles all*

Isn't it kind of hard to believe Jorja's 38 today??? :lol: She really doesn't look a day over 25 :p

lol thanks guys. I'd accept the congrats, but it's my 6th sister (well, 7th if you count my oldest sister who's adopted)! lol. No brothers - my dad's devastated...in a good way that he's happy Georgia's healthy lol.

And I agree quoth - Jorja is aging real well. In fact, I reckon she's gotten prettier as she's getting older. Lucky thing. :lol: I guess that's what not having kids does for you lol.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back